I see Rakuten with 10% off at shopDisney. Where can I find the details like the maximum amount I can purchase/ maximum cash back?

Thanks!
Click on the details for the offer....

Normally it's $50 per transaction and up to seven transactions per retailer, per month.

And on Gift Cards.... YMMV as they technically aren't part of these offers.

I see Rakuten with 10% off at shopDisney. Where can I find the details like the maximum amount I can purchase/ maximum cash back?

Thanks!

It's been there since Thursday. Post #19061

Post #6 Cashback (CB) Portals Discounted Gift Card Websites & Apps

@Liquidice
As a word of advice for RMN, it is always YMMV - gift cards are explicitly not allowed but it may track. Never contact RMN if it doesn't track or you have issues.

Additionally, you are limited to 7 transactions per month per vendor / website by RMN - and we have seen some people's cashback be marked for fraud when they made multiple purchases too quickly. Recommendation is to wait until the first purchase tracks before making another.
Post #19064

Click on the details for the offer....

Normally it's $50 per transaction and up to seven transactions per retailer, per month.

And on Gift Cards.... YMMV as they technically aren't part of these offers.
I know there's a lot of R names going on but biochemgirl asked about Rakuten fka eBates rather than RMN. (I'd sign a petition for one of them to change their name!)

@biochemgirl I'd still read the notes on Rakuten on post #6. There's not really defined limits like RMN, it's really deal/store specific as outlined in the Terms & Exclusions for the store. And as GC is listed as excluded, YMMV if it tracks. I think I saw linked DPs from last year to look through, though, in that post.

OMG @CookieandOatmeal this must be the cutest thing!
You can get a puzzle photo of your puppy at Walgreens - I know the puzzle photo has been around for a long time but it never occurred to me to get one of my pups! Love this idea!!!

View attachment 797141
My 3 year old loves putting puzzles together and can do up to 100 pieces. This would be so cool to do with him!

Thanks, I actually got this one, normally I don't get the BJs coupons for some reason. But when I went to clip it, it says it is only good in store and I can't use it online :(

Mine said the same thing. Darnit.

That was what mine said too after receiving the email from BJ's and going to the coupon landing page. I was thinking to myself too bad since there is no physical store anywhere near me. I only use the membership to buy discounted DGCs online. Then I saw Cruising's post and thought to just give it a try. It worked for me on the $100 DGC but wouldn't allow me to add the $25 or the $50 DGC to cart. The online order went through for me, so maybe give it a try if you're okay with the higher denomination DGC!

That was what mine said too after receiving the email from BJ's and going to the coupon landing page. I was thinking to myself too bad since there is no physical store anywhere near me. I only use the membership to buy discounted DGCs online. Then I saw Cruising's post and thought to just give it a try. It worked for me on the $100 DGC but wouldn't allow me to add the $25 or the $50 DGC to cart. The online order went through for me, so maybe give it a try if you're okay with the higher denomination DGC!

Thanks - strangely, I tried again and while it was not showing the $10 off discount earlier today - now when I tried, I was able to get it to work online, it even worked on the 2x$50 physical Disney Gift Cards for $84.98!

Added Offers ~ 9/28/23

Discount District

Albertsons Companies:
Star Market has been added.
Albertson’s, Shaw's, Star Market & ACME
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 off your next purchase
    • Includes: Ace Hardware, Applebee’s, Bath & Body Works, Bloomin’ Brands, Buffalo Wild Wings, Chewy, Fanatics, Fandango, Firehouse Subs, Gap Options, IHOP, JCPenney, Jiffy Lube, Lowe’s, Outback Steakhouse, Panda Express, Panera Bread, Red Robin, REI, Sony PlayStation Store, Taco Bell, Texas Roadhouse, The Cheesecake Factory, Ulta Beauty, Under Armour, Vudu and Xbox
    • $10 coupon expires 7 days from date of issuance and cannot be used towards the purchase of any gift card, alcohol, tobacco, lottery tickets, prescriptions, or store service.
    • Albertson's Weekly ad: Expires 10/10/23
    • Shaw's Weekly ad: Expires 10/10/23
    • Star Market Weekly ad: Expires 10/10/23
    • ACME Weekly ad: Offer valid 9/29/23 - 10/12/23.

Martin's and Stop & Shop have been added

GIANT, Martin's and Stop & Shop
Credit Cards & More
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • GIANT We accept Apple Pay, Venmo, PayPal, Google Pay and Samsung Pay along with credit and debit cards in all stores.

Reminder, this offer starts today 9/28/23!

Weis Markets
Just a note, every single time I have used a Weis gift card promotion in the last year, I have had to call customer service because the bonus points did not post. Customer Service is very good about issuing the points, but just be forewarned that you will be wasting extra time doing this.

Does anyone know how often RetailMeNot has an elevated ShopDisney offer?

I know it’s 10% right now and was 12% on RMN about 2 weeks ago. Just trying to plan my purchases for gift cards for our upcoming trip. Never done the gift card thing for a trip before. 😁

Chase freedom is bjs, Costco,etc for fouth quarter. Anyone know if this would apply to gift cards? Every bit helps with dvc dues.

Chase freedom is bjs, Costco,etc for fouth quarter. Anyone know if this would apply to gift cards? Every bit helps with dvc dues.
If gift cards are sold at a particular warehouse store then yes.

BJ's and Sam's have them not sure about Costco.

Also only Freedom will work at Costco, the Freedom Flex will not as it is a mastercard. You will be able to use both at costco.com

Edit: This was assuming you were asking about Disney Gift Cards.

Page 1 does not show Costco under Warehouses so I will go out on a limb and state Disney cards are not sold there.
Costco.com does not show anything when searching.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter