Best Buy Online
1696137553335.png

• Buy $200 Airbnb Gift Cards & Get $20 Best Buy gift cards
Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Get +1 Membership Rewards point per eligible dollar spent, up to 5,000 points.
    • Expires 12/15/23.
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV
  • BB also accepts: Apple Pay

Family Dollar
1696138079303.png

• Save 10% on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Burger King, Wendy’s & Zaxby’s
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 10/07/23.
Credit Cards & More
Cash App
FD also accepts: Apple Pay​

Coborn’s: Coborn's, Cash Wise Foods, Save-A-Lot and Marketplace Foods banners. MN, ND, SD, IA, IL & WI

Coborn’s

1696138485582.png
  • Buy $75 Vanilla Visa Gift Cards & Get $10 Off
    • Must clip digital coupon
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 10/10/23.

Northeast Grocery Inc.: Price Chopper, Market 32, Market Bistro and Tops Friendly Market

Price Chopper In-store & Online
1696139737751.png
  • Earn 6x points on Choice & Giving Goods Gift Cards
Credit Cards & More
  • Price Chopper also accepts: Apple Pay
  • Price Chopper (NY/PA/CT/MA) DP: Now Selling 3rd Party Gift Cards Online Processed By Blackhawk Network won’t code as a grocery purchase.
  • Price Chopper - List of Gift Cards

Target Circle Offer
1696146226660.png

1696145235273.png
  • Spend $50 Home Care & Get $15 Target Gift Card
    • In-store or Online
    • Direct link
    • $15 Target Gift Card will be automatically added to cart when you "save" offer and add $50+ in eligible/qualifying products.
    • Pricing and availability for store pickup may vary by location.
    • Home Care Items
    • Expires 10/07/23.
Credit Cards and More
  • Discover 5% Q4 2023: Target
  • Redcard save 5%
  • Be sure to use a shopping portal - YMMV
P&G Rebate

1696144804949.png
  • Spend $50 & Get $15 prepaid Visa
  • Spend $20 & Get $5 prepaid Visa
    • Visa will be mailed
    • P&G Rebate link
    • Includes: Bounce, Downy, Dreft, Gain, Tide, Cascade, Dawn, Old Spice, Secret, Swifter, Crest Paste/Rinse/Whitening, Head & Sholders, Olay Skin, Oral-B, Safeguard
    • Excludes travel size.
    • Rebate applies to the price paid after any coupon or discount has been applied.
    • Purchases must be made between 10/01/23 – 12/31/23.
    • Limit 2 submissions per household.
    • Must be postmarked by 1/15/24.

Last edited:
Target Circle Reward: Offers vary
  • Make 1 qualifying purchase of $140 or more & Earn $20 Reward
    • Yes, works on Specialty gift cards
    • No, you cannot use the earned reward to buy 3rd party gift cards.
    • Expires 10/07/23.
Target Circle Offer: Offers vary
  • 10% Off One in-store or online
    • Category coupon.
    • Valid one-time use.
    • Limit 1 coupon/offer per guest.
    • Excludes gift cards and a whole bunch of other items so be sure to read the terms.
    • Expires 10/07/23.
Target Circle Week Returns Oct. 1-7
Credit Cards and More
  • Redcard save 5% including Specialty gift cards

Last edited:
Macy’s Black Friday Sale Dates Announced!

1696148056863.png
Get ready to save even earlier this year because Macy’s Black Friday Early Access Sale starts November 10th!

Shop this early access sale from November 10th through November 18th. Then, shop their Black Friday Specials Sale which runs from November 19th through November 25th!

There will be plenty of deals to be had this year at Macy’s. Plus, you’ll be able to score all the amazing savings in-store, online, or in the app making shopping this year easier than ever!

They will be offering BIG savings on clothes, designer handbags, jewelry, toys, beauty brands, dinnerware, bedding, furniture, and more!
You’ll be able to score deals for every room of your home and get a head start on your Christmas shopping with loads of deals on gifts for everyone on your list.

Be sure to check back as we’ll continue to update this page as deals are released!

Bookmark this page for the best Black Friday deals!
To learn more go to: Hip2Save

Got kids?

1696149651152.png
Through October 27th or while space is available, head over to Lowes.com where you can register for their Spooky Trick or Treat Event on Saturday, October 28th! This event will be held in-store from 10 AM until 1 PM.
1696149758944.png
On the day of the event, have your kiddos dress up in their Halloween costume and head to the store. Be sure to bring a bag because they will be given free Halloween candy. In the past, Lowe’s has also offered a festive Halloween-themed backdrop to snap some spooky-fun pictures to commemorate the occasion.
Note that prior to registering, you will want to make sure that your local store is correctly displaying under the event details. Once you have registered, you will not be able to change your information if you register for the wrong location.

Note that registration is required for attendance, and space is limited, so you might want to register soon to secure your spot!
To learn more go to Hip2Save

If interested, I highly recommend you register asap as these events fill up fast.

My Best Buy plus & total members, spend $500 in October, get $50 promotional certificate (Valid for use 11/28-12/12).
Best buy GCs don’t count toward spend, but 3rd party have always worked in the past for me for these kind of spend offers (can’t use the certificate on GCs though).

Target Circle Reward: Offers vary
  • Make 1 qualifying purchase of $140 or more & Earn $20 Reward
    • Yes, works on Specialty gift cards
    • No, you cannot use the earned reward to buy 3rd party gift cards.
    • Expires 10/07/23.
Target Circle Offer:
  • 10% Off One in-store or online
    • Category coupon.
    • Valid one-time use.
    • Limit 1 coupon/offer per guest.
    • Excludes gift cards and a whole bunch of other items so be sure to read the terms.
    • Expires 10/07/23.
Credit Cards and More
  • Redcard save 5% including Specialty gift cards
spent all week stalking Target hoping for a good Bonus offer... whomp whomp... oooh I can get $5 for using the Drive Up app... yeah no thanks, bad marketing as I wont likely bother shopping at all this week now there is no real bonus offer. I am frustrated as it seemed before I actually completed one ($45) ....I got good bonus offers all the time, now that I actually completed one= lame offers or nothing

Target Circle Offer
View attachment 798198

View attachment 798197
  • Spend $50 Home Care & Get $15 Target Gift Card
    • In-store or Online
    • Direct link
    • $15 Target Gift Card will be automatically added to cart when you "save" offer and add $50+ in eligible/qualifying products.
    • Pricing and availability for store pickup may vary by location.
    • Home Care Items
    • Expires 10/07/23.
Credit Cards and More
  • Redcard save 5%
P&G Rebate

View attachment 798196
  • Spend $50 & Get $15 prepaid Visa
  • Spend $20 & Get $5 prepaid Visa
    • Visa will be mailed
    • P&G Rebate link
    • Includes: Bounce, Downy, Dreft, Gain, Tide, Cascade, Dawn, Old Spice, Secret, Swifter, Crest Paste/Rinse/Whitening, Head & Sholders, Olay Skin, Oral-B, Safeguard
    • Excludes travel size.
    • Rebate applies to the price paid after any coupon or discount has been applied.
    • Purchases must be made between 10/01/23 – 12/31/23.
    • Limit 2 submissions per household.
    • Must be postmarked by 1/15/24.
I don't do target much, my offer says spend $50,get $15 target gc, so is the PG link in addition to this? and I can use my "15% off 1 purchase" for this also? -----------my other offer is spend $80 get $10 and I'm thinking I can get a DGC with this...right? ------------------------ANd I just saw the another "spend $80 get $10" which needed activating,does that mean I have 2 of them?This was under bonus section

Reminder: Circle Week starts today, be sure to check your offers.

Official Announcement

Credit Cards and More
  • Redcard holders save 5% on Specialty Gift Cards
  • Cash App Offers: N/A
  • Split Payment at self checkout: 10/08/22 Post #10842
  • Target also accepts: Apple Pay
Does this mean it's an additional 5% on specialty GCs on top of the 5% we already get and if so are DGC considered specialty GCs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter