I think you may be onto something! I just hope they don't discover the glitch and cancel my order. I did notice that expected delivery for my DGC is 17 days out...plenty of time for them to investigate the deluge of gift cards being ordered on the 15% discount. Especially when the T&C specified gift card totals were to be excluded.
I definitely think it was something with the 15 & 20 off offer, I haven't seen anyone with the 10% have it successfully apply. When I read the T&C's gift cards weren't excluded, what you saw is on all my dollar off, or GC with purchase offers. The excluded items were listed below this. I think the offers were coded wrong in some way, we'll see if they go through or if they wind up being cancelled. People who bought in store or early enough may have gotten lucky, especially since they are off the website now.

1696248802173.png

Attachments

• 1696248536454.png
    1696248536454.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 0
Where would I would have found a 10% or 15% coupon? I checked yesterday and just now didn’t see any in my account.

Added Offers ~ 10/02/23

Discount District

Best Buy Online

1696252337002.png

• Save 10% on All Lego Sets
  • Spend $500 or more in October & Get a $50 promotional certificate
  • Save on 10% on Uber Gift Cards
  • Includes Physical (free shipping only) & Digital
Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Get +1 Membership Rewards point per eligible dollar spent, up to 5,000 points.
    • Expires 12/15/23.
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV
  • BB also accepts: Apple Pay

how can I get the red card discount without using my red card? lol
I maxed it out yesterday and want to try for another $1,000. I think I have like $30 left in credit. Is there a way to charge only $5 to the red card & the rest on another credit card and still get the discount at self checkout?

People who bought in store or early enough may have gotten lucky, especially since they are off the website now.
I bought 3 DGC online last night for mail delivery and got the 15% off, plus 5% Red Card off of that. As of this moment, the order is still showing in my account. Hopefully it will go through. We’ll see.

Kroger Family Stores: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger , Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's

1696255658866.png
  • Earn 2x Fuel Points on Purchases FRI, Sat & Sun ONLY
    • Links Above
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Excludes Harris Teeter
    • Excludes alcohol, tobacco products, fuel, money orders, taxes, postage stamps, gift cards/certificates, lottery, promotional tickets, CRV, Prescriptions and guest or customer services/fees.
    • Offer valid 10/06/23 - 10/29/23.
  • Spend $100 & Gat $10 Off / Spend $50 & Get $5 Off on Purchases
    • Links Above
    • Limit one per household.
    • Excludes Harris Teeter
    • Excludes: Alcohol, Tobacco Products, Fuel, Money Orders, Western Union, Green Dot Cards, Money Packs, Taxes, Postage Stamps, Gift Cards/Certificates, Lottery, Promotional Tickets, Prescriptions and Customer Care Center Services.
    • Offer valid 10/04/23 - 10/10/23.

Kroger Family Stores:

Harris Teeter

1696257934737.png
  • Get 200 Bonus Fuel Points on ONE (1) Domino's & Red Robin Gift Cards
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Excludes $10 gift cards.
    • Expires 10/10/23.

Kroger Family Stores:

1696258416478.png

• Earn 4x Fuel on Purchases Friday Only
    • Offer valid 10/06/23.
  • Earn 4x Fuel on Dining & Digital Content Gift Cards
    • Shown in ad: Applebee’s, Doordash, PlayStation and Subway
    • Kroger Ad Scan / Currently, Weekly ads are not available online, will update.
    • Offer valid 10/04/23 – 10/17/23.

Finally!

eGifter: Direct link (to all promotions)

1696259113855.png
  • Buy $100 eBay Gift Cards for $90 with Promo Code: EBAY1023
  • Buy a $100 Instacart eGift Card for $90 with Promo Code: INSTA1023
    • Limit of 5 Promos per Customer
    • Expires 10/31/23.

Newegg

1696259862618.png
Reminder, Newegg also sells Disney Gift Cards in several denominations AND there is a new cc offer. Unfortunately they are NOT on sale.
Credit Cards & More
  • Newegg Amex Offer: Get 2% Back On Up To $12,500 Spend
    • Expires 10/31/23. GCG
  • Amex Business Gold card will earn 4x Membership Rewards if this is one of your top two earning categories this month.
  • Alternative Payment Method with VV
  • May also try shopping portal
  • Look into Payment Methods as well, I have no DP for PayPal or when using prepaid Visa/Mastercard gift cards.

Office Depot/OfficeMax
  • Spend $300+ on Visa Gift Cards & Get $15 off
    • Limit of 1 per customer, per store, per day
    • Expires 10/07/23. ToP
Credit Cards and More
  • Office Depot US Bank Offer:
    • Spend $1,000 or more in combined purchases and earn a $50 statement credit, OR
    • Spend $400 or more in combined purchases and earn a $25 statement credit.
    • Expires 10/31/23. Post #18861
  • Pay with a Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus card to earn 5x Ultimate Rewards.
  • OD/OM also accepts: Apple Pay
  • With Chase, BOA Offers, Buy gift cards in-store so they track.
  • Split payment is offered however not all cashiers know how to do it. YMMV.
  • Rakuten In-Store Offer can be stacked with credit card offers when available. YMMV

Panera Bread

1696263541069.png

• Save 20% On Gift Cards
    • Valid on purchases online & in-app only.
    • Direct link
    • Expires 10/07/23.
Credit Cards & More
  • Panera Bread Chase Offer: Earn 10% cash back on your Panera Bread purchase, with a $2.00 cash back maximum.
    • Expires 10/08/23.

Got Kids AND need sneakers?

1696264524507.png

Through October 9th, visit Reebok where you can get these Reebok Durable XT Toddler Girls’ Shoes. Regularly sold for $55, they’re now down to $29.97. On top of that, you can use code WHATADEAL which gives 45% off site wide or an extra 50% off sale styles, dropping your final price down to only $14.98. Also note that this price is only available for the core black/atomic pink color. Shipping is free with a Reebok Account (free to create).

1696264361926.png

Credit Cards & More

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter