• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sorry I've been on vacation at WDW, so haven't been checking the boards. If you request a physical card, they will also immediately issue you a virtual number that you can use right away for online purchases, thats what I did for Sams Club and continue to do every day until the boost expires. They will also mail you a physical card that you can use with any boost applied to your card for purchases in physical B&M stores.
How can you add cash at a store without the physical card

Just a note on the cash app, if you want to make sure that the boost applies correctly, only add to your cash back account the amount you expect to pay with the boost. So, if you are buying a $200 gift card, only add $180 to your cash app. That way if for whatever reason they don't apply the boost, your order will just get declined.

Hi - I am planning to purchase a bulk DGC order (probably $5,000) from BJs when they have the 6% sale that starts on 11/16. I have an Old Navy Visa that will give me 5x points at wholesale clubs in Nov & Dec. I'm thinking this is my best option right now - unless there's a better deal out there I may have missed? (Assume I have all kids of credit cards, I have tons of them - Amex, Chase, Discover, you name it).
I'd split it between chase freedom cards and pay with paypal for 5%

For those who live in the Northeast, check your Amex offers for an offer of 15% or 20% back at Shoprite. I had the offer on 5 out of 8 cards. If you have the offer on multiple cards, make sure to save it on the card that gets the most at grocery stores like the Amex Blue.

Does anyone know if I can use this online at Sams? We don’t have one close so I would only shop online. I wouldn’t attempt to use it for gift cards, just regular merchandise online.
I don’t see anything in the terms that it has to be in store but remember seeing older deals that did. Thanks!

Yes you can, here's the Link
Though I will say, I'm not sure if any of the promotions will apply as I've not had to do this before.
There are several offers so be sure to check out Post #3 Warehouses

Did I see a posting that Target (like Sam's Club) is having a promo on Disney Gift Cards on Black Friday?
Has anyone heard anything about BJ's having a Christmas promo or quantity promo??

BJs is doing a 6% off sale on DGCs starting on 11/16.

All Disney Gift Card Deals are listed on Post #1 of the main page of this thread. All other gift card deals can be be found on Post #2 Discount District

Last edited:

Yes you can, here's the Link
Though I will say, I'm not sure if any of the promotions will apply as I've not had to do this before.
There are several offers so be sure to check out Post #3 Warehouses

All Disney Gift Card Deals are listed on Post #1 of the main page of this thread. All other gift card deals can be be found on Post #2 Discount District
I just want to especially thank you for your help. I know it must have seemed obvious that I didn't research this site before bothering anyone. But I don't do the clever 3rd party buying tricks (brain is just too old) and don't shop at most of the stores I noticed listed a while ago or don't have many of the listed credit cards etc. etc. (I am very happy with Target & BJ's...and cherish their special promos). The site is overwhelming to me and you have no idea how much I appreciate your links.

It never fails to make me feel grateful when someone takes the time to answer a question, dumb or obvious from me on DIS. That is not always the case on other sites.

Thank you again.

Added Offers ~ 11/15/21

Disney Gift Card Deals
Price Chopper (NY/PA): Earn 5x Points On Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Expires 12/11/21. GC Galore

Discount District
Cub: Earn 2x Points On $100+ Select Gift Cards
Includes: Xbox, Google Play, Starbucks, Olive Garden, Macy’s, Bed Bath & Beyond, Spafinder, Fanatics, PlayStation Store, Uber, Happy (Dining only?) and Dick’s Sporting Goods.​
Expires 11/27/21. To learn more go to GC Galore

CVS: Buy $50 H&M Or Fanatics Gift Card & Get $10 ExtraBucks Rewards
Limit 1 per household with card.​
Expires 11/20/21. GC Galore

Dollar General:
  • Buy 2x Select Gift Cards & Get $5 Off
    • Includes: Uber Eats, DoorDash, Google Play, Subway, Domino’s, Chili’s and Brinker.
    • Expires 11/20/21. GC Galore
  • Save 15% On Lowe’s Gift Cards on 11/25/21 Only
    • Valid on variable load cards that can be loaded with up to $500. GC Galore
  • Save 15% On Bass Pro Shops & Cabela’s Gift Cards
Dollar General Black Friday Gift Card Deals:
  • 20% off Select Gift Cards Multipacks:
    • 3x $10 PlayStation Store gift cards for $24
    • 3x $10 Burger King gift cards for $24
    • 3x $10 Domino’s gift cards for $24
    • 3x $15 Panera Bread gift cards for $36
    • 3x $15 Applebee’s gift cards for $36
    • ?? Chipotle gift cards for ?? (image shows variable load card, but discount seems to only be on multipack cards)
    • ?? Panera Bread gift cards for ?? (image shows variable load card, but discount seems to only be on multipack cards)
  • Buy two $25 Select Gift Cards for $40:
    • Starbucks
    • Cracker Barrel
    • LongHorn Steakhouse
    • Fandango
    • Chili’s
  • 20% off $25 Xbox Gift Cards
  • Offer valid November 25-27, 2021. GC Galore
DXL: Buy $100 Gift Card & Get $20 Bonus Card Free
Limit unknown. Direct link to offer.​
Bonus Cards Valid 12/26/21-1/29/22.
Expires 12/25/21. GC Galore

Hannaford: Buy $100 Select Gift Cards + $25 Groceries & Get $25 Off
Includes: Airbnb, Lowe’s and DoorDash​
Expires 11/27/21. GC Galore

Kinney Drugs: Buy $25 Victoria’s Secret Gift Card & Get $5 Kinney Drugs Gift Card Free
Limit unknown.​

Marcus Theatres: Buy $25+ Gift Cards & Get 15% Off
Expires 1/02/22. GC Galore

Meijer Mperks:
  • Earn $5 Reward For Every $50 Spent On Gift Cards
    • Limit 10. Direct link to offer.
    • Excludes: Meijer, iTunes, Amazon, Gaming, Sling TV, Google Play, CBS All Access, Spotify, HBO NOW, Hulu, Steam, Phone cards, Prepaid debit, Visa, Mastercard & American Express
    • Expires 12/11/21. GC Galore
  • Buy 1 Year PlayStation Plus Gift Card For $39.99
    • Limit 2 per account. Digital coupon required, unknown.
    • Offer valid November 19-29, 2021. GC Galore
Office Depot/OfficeMax: Buy $300+ Visa Gift Cards & Get $15 Off
In-store only. Limit 1 per customer.​

Price Chopper (NY/PA): Earn 5x Points On All 3rd Party Gift Cards
Excludes: Price Chopper, Market Bistro, Market 32, variable rate Mastercard and Visa cards, and general purpose reloadable cards.​
Expires 12/11/21. GC Galore

Rite Aid:
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for the following brands & get $8 BonusCash:
    • Bass Pro Shops
    • Cabela’s
  • Buy $25 Select Gift Cards for the following brands & get $5 BonusCash:
    • Burlington
    • Rue 21
  • Limit 2 per gift card pairing.
  • Expires 11/20/21. GC Galore
Strand Book Store NYC: Buy $100 Gift Card & Get $20 Gift Card Free
Expires 12/31/21. GC Galore

Target:
  • Buy $75 Select Happy & Choice Gift Cards & Get $10 Target Gift Card Free
  • Happy
    • Happy #BestMomEver
    • Thanks Teacher
    • Happy #BestDadEver
  • Choice
    • Cheers To You!
    • Game & Grub
    • Happy Birthday
    • Happy Holidays – 1
    • Happy Holidays – 2
  • Buy 2 Prepaid Phone Gift Cards & Get 20% Off 3rd Card
    • Direct link to offer.
    • Target RedCard gets you another 5% off or you can get 5% cashback on the Discover It card this quarter.
    • Offer valid November 21-27, 2021. GC Galore
  • Save $20 On Xbox Game Pass & PlayStation Plus Gift Cards
  • Buy $100 Apple Gift Cards & Get $15 Target Gift Cards Free
    • Limit 1. Direct link to offer.
    • Target RedCard gets you another 5% off or you can get 5% cashback on the Discover It card this quarter.
    • Offer valid November 21-27, 2021. GC Galore
Walmart: Buy $50 Nintendo eShop Gift Cards For $45
Earn 5% on the Discover It and Chase Freedom/Freedom Flex cards this quarter.​
Expiry date unknown. GCG

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Dell Amex Offer: Spend $800 & Get $200 Back
Expires 1/15/22. GC Galore

Levi’s Amex Offer: Spend $150 & Get $30 Back
Expires 2/15/22. GC Galore

Ray-Ban Amex Offer: Spend $150 & Get $30 Back
Limit 2. Offer valid online only at ray-ban.com/usa.​
Expires 12/31/21. GC Galore

Yankee Candle Amex Offer: Spend $125 & Get $25 Back
Offer valid online only at US website yankeecandle.com.​
Expires 2/12/22. GC Galore

MISC.
eGifter/Google Pay: Save 15% On Michaels & Gap Options Gift Cards
To learn more go to GC Galore

Ulta Beauty: Buy $100 Gift Cards & Get $20 Bonus Cards Free
Bonus cards valid December 26, 2021 to January 29, 2022.​
Expires tomorrow, 11/16/21.

Amazon Gift Card Deals: LIVE!
  • Buy $50 Happy #BestMomEver gift card & get $7.50 Amazon promo credit when using promo code NOVMOM
  • Buy $50 Happy Bride gift card & get $7.50 Amazon promo credit when using promo code BRIDENOV
  • Buy $50 Happy Holidays gift card & get $7.50 Amazon promo credit when using promo code NOVOCHOLI
  • Buy $50 Happy You gift card & get $7.50 Amazon promo credit when using promo code NOVYOU
  • Buy $50 Happy Birthday gift card & get $7.50 Amazon promo credit when using promo code NOVOCBDAY
  • Buy $50 Happy Holidays gift card & get $7.50 Amazon promo credit when using promo code NOVOCDINE
  • Buy $50 Giving Good Feeding America gift card & get $7.50 Amazon promo credit when using promo code NOVGIVE
  • Buy $50 Happy Dining gift card for $42.50
  • Buy $40 Twitch gift card & get $10 Amazon promo credit when using promo code NOVTWITCH
  • Buy 1 month DAZN gift card for $16 with promo code NOVDAZN
  • Buy 12 month DAZN gift card for $16 with promo code NOVDAZN12
    • Limit one per brand. Direct link to offer
    • Note, promo credits can be redeemed on future gift card orders so it’s not hard to use them, especially with other gift card deals likely coming up over the holidays. GC Galore

MISC.
Kroger: $15 Off $100 First Three Pickup/Delivery Orders
YMMV - Your Miles May Vary, Offer may not be valid in your area or state.
Link
Coupon valid through 1/31/2022. Doctor of Credit

Target Circle: New Users ONLY.
  • Get 6 months of free Apple Arcade
  • Get 4 months of free Apple TV+
  • Get 4 months of free iCloud storage
  • Get 4 months of free Apple Music
Sam's Club Memberships:
New Offer!

SAM’S CLUB 1-YEAR CLUB MEMBERSHIP $14.99

Direct link
Get a Sam’s Club 1-Year Club Membership​
Valid for NEW members (not valid for existing membership renewals)​
Redeem and use instantly in-club or online at SamsClub.com​
Includes Complimentary household card​
Note, this offer is via GMA Daily Steals and Deals and expires today, 11/15/21.

This offer stumped me, I'm not 100% it includes Disney Gift Cards. Typically it does but the ad says Select Gift Cards.
Currently this offer is not listed on Post #1 Disney Gift Cards Deals, not until I have confirmation. :thumbsup2

View attachment 623047
Meijer Mperks:
  • Earn $5 Reward For Every $50 Spent On Gift Cards
    • Limit 10. Direct link to offer.
    • Excludes: Meijer, iTunes, Amazon, Gaming, Sling TV, Google Play, CBS All Access, Spotify, HBO NOW, Hulu, Steam, Phone cards, Prepaid debit, Visa, Mastercard & American Express
    • Expires 12/11/21. GC Galore
I did this deal on DGC yesterday so I can confirm that it worked for me😊

RANT:
After following everyone's brilliant advice here, I opened up a Cash App card and got the 5% boost for Sam's. Then I deposited funds and went to Sam's online to order a $500 DGC. All seemed to go well and I got my boost back almost immediately upon placing the order. Then when I went to check the order status at Sam's, I found out they had canceled my order! I tried to chat with online support and they told me that the reason for the cancellation was "unclear". They will get back to me within 48-72 hours with a reason. Now, it will take 5-7 business days to refund my money. So, now they've taken my cash to sit on for the next two weeks. Has this happened to anyone else? >:(>:(>:(

BJs deal is currently live for their 6% discounts on DGCs. I made sure to use the Rakuten app to link me to the BJs website so that I'll get another 1.5% off. We will see if the checking out with PayPal fools Rakuten since they won't have an itemized receipt to look at electronically.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter