• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yes I have purchased lots of Disney gift cards from Sam's using the virtual visas and sometimes 2 at a time to make sure i used up the entire balance. Any leftover dollars I used on other sams orders. I was able to do this in both desktop and mobile app. If I were you I would practice beforehand. Add your virtual visas to your sams account then add some things to your cart go to checkout and see where to choose 2 paymentnoptions just don't go all the way through.
Thanks, this is encouraging! I will give it a try. Do you add them as gift cards or credit cards?

Editing to add: I just tried this out and don't see anyway to do this. There's the option to add more than one giftcard, but not more than one credit card. The Visa eGC can't be added as a giftcard to online checkout. If anyone has done this, I'd be interested to hear how.

Last edited:
Added Offers ~ 11/23/21

Disney Gift Card Deals
Schnucks: Earn 5x Points When Buying $50+ Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Offer valid November 26-30, 2021. GC Galore

Discount District
Bowlero, AMF & Bowlmor: Save on Select Gift Cards
  • Buy $50 gift card & get $10 bonus gift certificate free
  • Buy $100 gift card & get $30 bonus gift certificate free
  • Buy $125 gift card & get $55 bonus gift certificate free
Brooks Brothers: Buy $150 eGift Card & Get $25 Gift Card Free
Offer only applies to a single eGift Card purchased at $150 or higher, does not apply to a single transaction of $150 on multiple cards.​
Expires 12/26/21. GC Galore

Galaxy Theatres: Buy $50 Gift Cards & Get $15 Concession Cards Free
Bonus Yummy Concession Card can be used towards Concession Purchases only between January 1, 2022 and March 31, 2022.
Expiry date unknown. GC Galore

Kirkland’s: Buy $50 Gift Card & Get $10 Bonus Card Free
Bonus cards valid in-store & online and valid December 26, 2021 to February 23, 2022.​
Note, If you have a Sam’s Club membership you can get a 20% discount on Kirkland’s gift cards any day of the week, so that’s a better option than this bonus card promotion.
Expires 12/24/21. GC Galore

Kroger Digital Coupons: Update
Schnucks: Earn 5x Points When Buying $50+ Third Party Gift Cards
Excludes financial service, wireless & Schnucks gift cards.​
Offer valid November 26-30, 2021. GC Galore

Simon Mall Online: $1k Visa Gift Cards, Promo code NOV50THANKS takes 50% off all fees.
Expires 11/26/21. GC Galore

Topgolf: Buy $100 Gift Card & Get $25 Bonus Card Free
Bonus cards valid November 30, 2021 to March 31, 2022, excluding December 31, 2021.​
Expires 11/29/21. GC Galore

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Burger King Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $20 Of Spend (Buy Gift Card In-Restaurant)
Expires 12/26/21. GC Galore

MISC.
Newegg:
  • Buy $50 Adidas Gift Card & Get $10 Adidas Promo Card Free
  • Buy $25 Vudu (Formerly FandangoNOW) Gift Cards For $20
Amazon Prime Video: Try Any Channel For $.99 for 2 months.

T-Mobile Tuesday: $3 Dunkin, Redbox Rental & More

Has anyone ever had a canceled Sams Club order (or I guess from somewhere else) made with Virtual Visa Gift Card? I’m wondering if the refund eventually made it back smoothly without further intervention. Order was canceled 11/15 and no indication it is in process of being returned (although I don’t expect that from Sam’s since they just cancel my orders without even telling me)

The cynic in me is getting ready for a lot of angry posts on this board when a bunch of people suffer this fate on Thursday or Friday, but maybe Sam’s Club just doesn’t like me. I just feel like it’s good to remind you YMMV and don’t depend on this deal to fund a trip.

We have 2 chase cards that have the 10% back on $80 as OD/OM. Do they allow 2 cards for payment at these stores?

So, according to the comments at Doctor of Credit, split payment can be done provided the cashier knows what their doing. DH & I have the 10% offer on Disney Visa, he also has Dosh. Can my cc be added to his account for a double hit?

Post #5151
I have my DH’s cards linked to my Dosh account. Works great!
@ IFlossU

Has anyone ever had a canceled Sams Club order (or I guess from somewhere else) made with Virtual Visa Gift Card? I’m wondering if the refund eventually made it back smoothly without further intervention. Order was canceled 11/15 and no indication it is in process of being returned (although I don’t expect that from Sam’s since they just cancel my orders without even telling me)

The cynic in me is getting ready for a lot of angry posts on this board when a bunch of people suffer this fate on Thursday or Friday, but maybe Sam’s Club just doesn’t like me. I just feel like it’s good to remind you YMMV and don’t depend on this deal to fund a trip.

Yes on cancellation though I did not use VV, I used a CC that got nothing for the purchase and several have reported their CC's earning this or that would not work during the check out process. It takes time to read comments and when you read three or more posts of the same it should serve as a red flag.

I concur! I think one should take heed their purchase might be cancelled. I wish every one the best of luck but I'm out. We cancelled our membership after we saw the disrepair it was in a while ago without hesitation, it was that bad. In hindsight, I wish I would have taken photos and sent them to corporate.

Yes on cancellation though I did not use VV, I used a CC that got nothing for the purchase and several have reported their CC's earning this or that would not work during the check out process. It takes time to read comments and when you read three or more posts of the same it should serve as a red flag.

I concur! I think one should take heed their purchase might be cancelled. I wish every one the best of luck but I'm out. We cancelled our membership after we saw the disrepair it was in a while ago without hesitation, it was that bad. In hindsight, I wish I would have taken photos and sent them to corporate.
Yeah, not liking Sam’s Club too much. I only tried the VGC because I had previous cancellations with regular CC purchases and then saw something suggesting it could be a fraud alert on the CC side, so I decided to test a different payment method and the same result.

My understanding is a VGC will just be refunded, but I’m concerned because they’re not “reloadable”, so am not 100% sure even though it should just happen. With my previous orders, it just disappeared from my CC statement after a week.

I got my $45 gift card for the membership, so the first year was “free”, but I’m pretty sure I won’t renew. I did it mostly for the DGCs, but it’s becoming apparent that if you allow enough time, amassing gift cards at 10%+ is doable with other deals and the 4% is just barely worth it if it works, which it doesn’t.

I’ll still try the Black Friday deal (with traditional CC) and maybe I’ll get lucky and it will actually process or maybe if it cancels, it will still track with a portal, as I’ve had several track and not be cancelled.

This happened to me a few months ago and it took like 2 weeks for funds to show back up... never received any emails or notifications of cancelled order or refund. i would give it a few more days.

Yeah, not liking Sam’s Club too much. I only tried the VGC because I had previous cancellations with regular CC purchases and then saw something suggesting it could be a fraud alert on the CC side, so I decided to test a different payment method and the same result.

My understanding is a VGC will just be refunded, but I’m concerned because they’re not “reloadable”, so am not 100% sure even though it should just happen. With my previous orders, it just disappeared from my CC statement after a week.

I got my $45 gift card for the membership, so the first year was “free”, but I’m pretty sure I won’t renew. I did it mostly for the DGCs, but it’s becoming apparent that if you allow enough time, amassing gift cards at 10%+ is doable with other deals and the 4% is just barely worth it if it works, which it doesn’t.

I’ll still try the Black Friday deal (with traditional CC) and maybe I’ll get lucky and it will actually process or maybe if it cancels, it will still track with a portal, as I’ve had several track and not be cancelled.

Thank you for sharing your experiences. This is all REALLY good to know and is making me feel more and more like I should just use my Visa eGC at BJs for 6% off and use a regular credit card to take advantage of the Sam's offer, so I would have more protection if they decide to cancel the order and not refund my money or something.

I did. Took about 10 days for the funds to return to the card.

AAFES: Buy $44.99 Xbox 3 Months Ultimate Game Pass Gift Card for $29.99
Limit unknown. Direct link
Expiry date unknown.

We've seen better deals from Target, Best Buy and more, offering the same for $19.99. Different CC, different outcome :confused3 Really surprised we're not seeing more offers.

Is Winn Dixie doing anything extra on Friday on gift cards? I only see 6x points listed on their weekly ad, through tomorrow. They usually are better on Friday and Saturday.

Is Winn Dixie doing anything extra on Friday on gift cards? I only see 6x points listed on their weekly ad, through tomorrow. They usually are better on Friday and Saturday.

So far I've not seen any new ads.
BlackFriday.com
Updated on Sunday November 21, 2021: There is still a little bit of time left to go until Winn Dixie’s Black Friday sale arrives

That is the exact same feeling I had when giftcards.com kept cancelling my orders with no explanation.

Topcashback has $5 off $10 spend. It needs to be activated and is good 11/23-24. For these deals, I just buy a $25 gift card from Raise (as Raise requires $20 purchase to track). Even without a promo code on Raise, it’s like an extra 20% off.

If people have experience with the Sam's Club gift card discounts in previous years, are they especially hard to get? I recognize that anything on sale has the "while supplies last" verbiage but Black Friday has me especially wary of things like that (which is why I often just opt-out altogether). I plan to be up and online when the deal goes live - but is it something that is especially hard to get (recognizing things aren't necessarily consistent/predictable) or does it seem to be pretty widely available?

Thanks, this is encouraging! I will give it a try. Do you add them as gift cards or credit cards?

Editing to add: I just tried this out and don't see anyway to do this. There's the option to add more than one giftcard, but not more than one credit card. The Visa eGC can't be added as a giftcard to online checkout. If anyone has done this, I'd be interested to hear how.

Open the app go to Account at the bottom, then payment methods. At the top right click add. You will add your virtual Visa as a credit card.

Then add your items to your cart, go to checkout. Scroll down to payment method and hit change on the right. Then at the top right hit use two cards. Click the boxes next to the 2 cards you want to use. Then hit pay with these cards at the bottom. The next screen will have you allocate between the 2 cards. Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter