• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did anyone do the new Meijer offer?

We purchased two (variable load) $250 DGC, separate accounts (mine is maiden name same with CFF cc) but my account showed both transactions. Receipts could be viewed via PDF. It also showed I earned 10,000 pts. not 25,000.

This evening the second transaction disappeared but the points have remained and on DH account there was no history of his transaction. He then scanned his receipt and another window opened up, "Congratulations" etc. Your points will be added to your account in 24 hours. DH also received an email from Meijer "Your making great progress" awarding him 10,000 points.

For now, I recommend buying increments of $50

Edit to add: I will be contacting Meijer to find out what happened and will update.
this same thing happened to me. bought a $250 card, only got 10000 points.

Dierbergs Market

1679981493233.png
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Earn $15 Rewards Points
    • Includes: Barnes & Noble, Choice, Domino’s, Kohl’s, Lowe’s, McDonald’s, Panera Bread, PlayStation Store, Starbucks, Texas Roadhouse and Ulta Beauty
    • Limit 1 offer per account.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 4/10/23.

Food City

1679982328970.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 Off
    • Includes: ACE Hardware, Chili’s, Fandango and Kohl’s
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/29/23 - 4/05/23.

Stater Bros.

1679984226990.png
  • Buy $50 or more Select Gift Cards, plus $10 in groceries & Get $10 Off Instantly
    • Includes: Apple, Bass Pro Shop, Bath & Body Works, In-N-Out Burger, Kohl’s, Roblox, Sephora, Olive Garden, Xbox and Food & Laugh
    • Limit one coupon per transaction per day.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/29/23 - 4/11/23.

Brookshire Brothers

1680017334156.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $40
    Buy $100 Select Gift Cards for $80
    • Includes: Academy, Chili’s, Fandango, Lowe’s and Xbox
    • Limit 2 per customer with card
    • Excludes all other gift cards
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/29/23 – 4/04/23.

From Topcashback:
From now through Friday, March 31st, you can make an additional 10% cash back just by requesting your money as a Sephora, Target, Walmart, Nike, Gap, adidas, Grubhub, Disney, Old Navy or Hotels.com gift card

UPDATE - Meijer

Did anyone do the new Meijer offer?

We purchased two (variable load) $250 DGC, separate accounts (mine is maiden name same with CFF cc) but my account showed both transactions. Receipts could be viewed via PDF. It also showed I earned 10,000 pts. not 25,000.

This evening the second transaction disappeared but the points have remained and on DH account there was no history of his transaction. He then scanned his receipt and another window opened up, "Congratulations" etc. Your points will be added to your account in 24 hours. DH also received an email from Meijer "Your making great progress" awarding him 10,000 points.

For now, I recommend buying increments of $50

Edit to add: I will be contacting Meijer to find out what happened and will update.

I put in a ticket, we'll see what happens.

Meijer responded today and added 10000 points and not 15000.
CS even acknowledged my $250 purchase. I wrote back asking an explanation of her math as I don't get it. I even wrote out the equation with hope it may help. :laughing:

I'll check out DH's account when he gets home, I'll have him call CS.

Last edited:
Can Disney gift cards be purchased with the cash back you gain with IBotta on their website? I'm a new IBotta user and I'm trying to decide if it's better to get the cash back via PayPal or if I should try and find gift cards I can use on my trip.

Thanks in advance for the help!

UPDATE - Meijer

Meijer responded today and added 10000 points and not 15000.
CS even acknowledged my $250 purchase. I wrote back asking an explanation of her math as I don't get it. I even wrote out the equation with hope it may help. :laughing:

I'll check out DH's account when he gets home, I'll have him call CS.
how did you put in a ticket? I didn't see an option on the app. Thanks!

how did you put in a ticket? I didn't see an option on the app. Thanks!

I didn't use the app, just my old desktop. Under Customer Service I chose, Create a Case.

I've read people have called to get their points so you should try that. DH still isn't home and that's the next method I plan on trying. It should be easier.

Meijer Customer Care| 1-877-E-Meijer (1-877-363-4537)

Hours of Operation| Sunday-Saturday | 7am - 1am EST

Direct link

1680038896517.png

Coming off the heels of my Feb trip with my bf, I just booked a solo trip for May on a whim. So, expect to see a lot of me for the next few weeks haha. Thanks again for all y'all do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter