• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which Chase card do you have?
My guess is that @hsmamato2 has a Freedom (Visa no longer issued to new signups) or a Freedom Flex (Mastercard) as then they could possibly get 25% off as Paypal is a 5% off quarter category.

My guess is that it won't work as it looks like the gift card is being purchased directly from paypal and not from Ace using paypal.

My CSP has an offer for Things to Do by TripAdvisor, 7% cash back, up to $23.10, expires 12/1. There is also a RMN code for 10% off to stack.
Thanks for this had this offer on my boa and Wells Fargo cards was able to get our tickets to universal Hollywood for next summer. Did 2 order saved 122. Also if you search viator (a TripAdvisor company which is where it directs you to purchase the tickets) on rmn they are offering 8% cash back which if it tracks is another 60. Great deal.

My cash app home depot and walgreens offers are both at 5% as of today. They said 8 weeks when I looked a few days ago. Yesterday I used the home depot offer, this morning I checked to be sure it was selected and it said 10%. When I got to home depot around noon it said 5%. :headache:

Well that worked, but then when I tried to check out it says "As a current member, you’re not yet eligible for this offer. "

Which...isn't the only way to "RENEW" something to be a current member? Otherwise it's a NEW membership? I dunno. So odd.
Maybe they don't allow you to renew until you are with your last month (or similar timeframe) of your membership ending?

I hate that I missed the Sam's deal. For some reason I thought it would be an actual black friday online deal. I've only bought it once prior, plus I haven't been keeping up with this forum lately.

The 10% Walmart offer on Cash app is a one time offer, 10% off one order, max discount $10 expires in 6 days. It is not a boost and wont replace your currently saved boost. You just need to shop via the Cash app to claim the offer.
Tried purchasing a $100 Disney eGift Card via this offer in the Cash App and received "Restricted items in cart. Please remove Disney $100 eGift Card to continue with purchase."

I hate that I missed the Sam's deal. For some reason I thought it would be an actual black friday online deal. I've only bought it once prior, plus I haven't been keeping up with this forum lately.
How much do you need to purchase? BJ's has a sale and you can get a membership for $20

My cash app home depot and walgreens offers are both at 5% as of today. They said 8 weeks when I looked a few days ago. Yesterday I used the home depot offer, this morning I checked to be sure it was selected and it said 10%. When I got to home depot around noon it said 5%. :headache:
Oh no! Did you remove the HD offer from your card or did it just change? My HD offer is still on my card and showing 10%, used it around 8am Pacific time.

Sorry about that. I think a few years ago it was on actual black friday.

We are a crazy group to keep up with luckily @FoxC63 keeps the 1st page up to date so you can skim through that to get caught up.

Buy $100 Participating Gift Cards & Get $15 Off your grocery basket
  • $2,000 limit per household.
  • Participating?? If anyone can confirm what that means, please drop me a line!
  • Weekly ad
  • Expires 11/23/23.
I tried this at Giant in Maryland. I used my bonus card and bought a $100 Disney gift card with $29 of groceries and it took the $15 off. Great find! Thank you

Hi all. I got the following offer from Chase:

"Earn $15 after you shop 3 times with PayPal​

$15 Statement Credit: You will qualify for and receive your bonus if you make 3 purchases, each a minimum of $15 or more, using PayPal as the method of payment with your United MileagePlus® Card."

If anyone has done this offer before, does it need to be at 3 different merchants, or can it be at the same merchant? I was thinking of buying 3 gift cards of $15 from giftcards.com and using paypal.

Ughhh Walmart+ renewal is killing me. Amex had an offer for $40 back on membership, which tried to renew today. But Amex fraud declined it, it went to Cap One decline, Chase accepted it. Had to Walmart on the phone, they cancelled the membership to refund Chase. Now I can't get rejoined and get errors, even though Amex says it's not a problem anymore on their end. What a pita..

Tried purchasing a $100 Disney eGift Card via this offer in the Cash App and received "Restricted items in cart. Please remove Disney $100 eGift Card to continue with purchase."
Yeah I tried a physical card and the eCard, no luck.
Oh no! Did you remove the HD offer from your card or did it just change? My HD offer is still on my card and showing 10%, used it around 8am Pacific time.
I had the HD offer selected. I did unselect it to try the walmart offer because I wasn't sure if walmart would work if I didn't. When I went to add it again it was 5%, as was walgreens, which I didn't have selected. I didn't think it would be a problem as others have been switching back and forth between them, using both. So maybe don't delselect yours if you don't have to and hopefully it stays at 10% for you.

I think I might have made a rookie mistake with the Target Circle rewards. I had $20 in rewards and made a purchase that was about $35; used the $20 so the payment was about $15. I had one item in the purchase that I might need to return (if I was thinking properly, I would have paid for that item separately). The item was about $8. If I do end up returning it, how will the fact that I used the $20 rewards affect the amount that's refunded?

I think I might have made a rookie mistake with the Target Circle rewards. I had $20 in rewards and made a purchase that was about $35; used the $20 so the payment was about $15. I had one item in the purchase that I might need to return (if I was thinking properly, I would have paid for that item separately). The item was about $8. If I do end up returning it, how will the fact that I used the $20 rewards affect the amount that's refunded?
Target Circle Rewards will be redeposited to your account. It takes a little extra time (24-48 hours), but it's ok!

Hi all. I got the following offer from Chase:

"Earn $15 after you shop 3 times with PayPal​

$15 Statement Credit: You will qualify for and receive your bonus if you make 3 purchases, each a minimum of $15 or more, using PayPal as the method of payment with your United MileagePlus® Card."

If anyone has done this offer before, does it need to be at 3 different merchants, or can it be at the same merchant? I was thinking of buying 3 gift cards of $15 from giftcards.com and using paypal.
Did you receive this in an email?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter