I just wanted to mention that I will not be buying any more gift cards from the Pepper app. I received the following promotion from them on February 23 by email:

View attachment 845148

On February 26, I purchased a $100 Home Depot gift card from them and to date never received the $20 reward. I have tried contacting them by email and by phone and get no response. My pepper app also says I have 32 pepper points with an $8.00 value but doesn't seem to let me use the points to buy anything.

But considering the fact that there seems to be absolutely no customer service there, I don't think it is worth it to me to risk buying anything from them again.

I guess I spoke too fast, I called Pepper again today and requested a callback and someone actually called me back this time and when I explained about not receiving the $20 promotion they applied it to my account. So at least they do have people at customer service, and I will give them another chance!

I guess I spoke too fast, I called Pepper again today and requested a callback and someone actually called me back this time and when I explained about not receiving the $20 promotion they applied it to my account. So at least they do have people at customer service, and I will give them another chance!

Thanks for the update! Did they tell you how to spend the cash? Wasn't that another issue?

It also depends on what you plan to buy throughout the year. My DD needed a new laptop and the one she chose was $100 cheaper with the membership. That made it a no-brainer decision for me to spend the $50 on the membership to save $100 off the laptop plus I get the membership benefits for the rest of the year.

Didn't you get your membership on the cheap? I don't recall all the details, something with an offer you found. Did you use BB gift cards to purchase your membership?

Is that even possible?

Danny the Deal Guru posted this Amex offer yesterday.

ShopRite Amex Offer: Get 20% back in-store at ShopRite or online at shoprite .com , $15 back max.
Direct link
Expires 6/23/2024.

• Offer valid in-store and online at shoprite.com. Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US.
  • Valid at participating locations in US.
  • Excludes ShopRite Gas/Fuel/Convenience Stores, ShopRite Liquor/Wine & Spirits, and shopritedelivers.com purchases.
  • Offer not valid for purchases made at leased departments within ShopRite locations.
  • Your ShopRite from Home order must be picked up or delivered by the offer end date to qualify for this promotion.

ShopRite Amex Offer: Get 20% back in-store at ShopRite or online at shoprite .com , $15 back max.
Direct link
Expires 6/23/2024.

• Offer valid in-store and online at shoprite.com. Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US.
  • Excludes ShopRite Gas/Fuel/Convenience Stores, ShopRite Liquor/Wine & Spirits, and shopritedelivers.com purchases.
  • Offer not valid for purchases made at leased departments within ShopRite locations.
  • Your ShopRite from Home order must be picked up or delivered by the offer end date to qualify for this promotion.
Nice! I got 20% up to $10. That AmEx (Blue cash) almost never gets the offers when others do, either. Huzzah!

Got spend $150 and get a $15 reward on one Target account and nothing on the other. Of course it wasn't on the same account that I already have $40 in rewards on and need to buy something this week that on sale.

Thanks for the update! Did they tell you how to spend the cash? Wasn't that another issue?

Yes, they explained it. When you go to purchase the gift card, under the place where you set the amount of the gift card it says "store name cash" and you have to click on that to apply the points. For example, if you are buying a Walmart gift card, it will say Walmart cash or if you are buying a target gift card it will say Target cash and that is what you click to apply the points. It sounds obvious now, but I don't know if I ever would have figured it out.

Didn't you get your membership on the cheap? I don't recall all the details, something with an offer you found. Did you use BB gift cards to purchase your membership?

Is that even possible?
I think I was the one who got the cheap membership, I had an exclusive Swagbucks offer for $30 back so I ended up paying $20. I was also able to use best buy gift cards to pay. They also tried to charge me sales tax on the membership even after I changed the shipping address to Delaware, so I just created a new Best Buy account and set the address to Delaware and then I didn't have to pay the sales tax.

Direct link
Expires 6/23/2024.

Nice! I got 20% up to $10. That AmEx (Blue cash) almost never gets the offers when others do, either. Huzzah!

I also had the offer on 5 out of 8 of my cards - 4 on my blue business card and 1 on my Blue Cash card. Interestingly, it didn't come up on my cards but only on my authorized users cards.

Since the offer is good until June, I am going to wait to see if a decent gift card deal comes up between now and then.

My Target is $20 after spending $220 in the next 6 days. I don’t think I need spend that much right now so it might pass. Perhaps I’ll get a lower one after that one passes.

Have you updated your app? Didn’t get them for awhile suddenly and then after I updated my app one appeared. Probably just a coincidence but worth a shot.
There was no update available. Anyway, I usually use the website and in the past there was usually a circle bonus offer (spend $200 for $25, spend $90 three times for $30, etc.) but quite literally for months there has been nothing there.

I checked my history, I had different bonus offers and challenges available in 2023 in June, August, September, October, and November, and nothing since.

I checked my history, I had different bonus offers and challenges available in 2023 in June, August, September, October, and November, and nothing since.
Last months offer was the last one I had in quite awhile. I didn’t finish the previous one. Up until then I was getting them pretty regularly. Unfortunately the amount I had to spend kept going up. Honestly with a trip planned my daughters and I should get through all 3 of ours.

Has anyone had an experience getting their Target Circle bonus AFTER the expiration date because the items from the last qualified purchase hadn't shipped yet?

Is that even possible?
I earned $55 in Swagbucks on the purchase ($40 for the laptop and a $15 bonus) so that rebate basically covered the membership. Other than that, there was no special "deal" that reduced my OOP cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter