• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Managed to get in at 1:05 for a $500 GC, then back in at 1:07 for a $100. In past years I have only been able to grab 2 or 3 $100's, so jackpot day!

I had never registered my cards online, I wonder if it is possible to use them directly online with Marriott if they are registered.
I'm impressed! I logged in at exactly 1:00 and all were sold out. I thought this offer bordered on ridiculous. There were a total of 1,522 gift cards available for sale across 2 countries ( US and Canada). So congrats to you.

I'm thinking of joining Sam's using that $14 a year membership they're offering. Are the gift cards reliable? I remember a time when there were issues with having to activate them after they arrived and some were not working correctly. I believe it was the physical version.

I'm thinking of joining Sam's using that $14 a year membership they're offering. Are the gift cards reliable? I remember a time when there were issues with having to activate them after they arrived and some were not working correctly. I believe it was the physical version.
I have never had an issue and I have bought many of the years. Both physical and e cards.

Sam's Club currently has their $200 Disney eGC for $185 (7.5% off). Limit of 5. Not quite as good as their promotion starting 5/3/24 for a $100 DGC for $90, but that will be limit 2. If you need some additional cards, it might be worth buying these. Its too bad Discover or Chase Freedom don't have their 5% cashback on Warehouse Clubs.

https://www.samsclub.com/p/disney-200-value-egift-card/P03011690?xid=plp_product_1

1713918582221.png

Sam's Club currently has their $200 Disney eGC for $185 (7.5% off). Limit of 5. Not quite as good as their promotion starting 5/3/24 for a $100 DGC for $90, but that will be limit 2. If you need some additional cards, it might be worth buying these. Its too bad Discover or Chase Freedom don't have their 5% cashback on Warehouse Clubs.

https://www.samsclub.com/p/disney-200-value-egift-card/P03011690?xid=plp_product_1

View attachment 854343
I picked up a few. I wish I had seen this before the BJs deal, but it’s not like I will use them. Ha ha ha

I picked up a few. I wish I had seen this before the BJs deal, but it’s not like I will use them. Ha ha ha

Yeah, I definitely will use them too - need to renew 2 APs soon - will definitely be buying those $90 for $100 DGCs but since that is a limit of 2, it won't contribute too much to my AP purchase lol.

I'm impressed! I logged in at exactly 1:00 and all were sold out. I thought this offer bordered on ridiculous. There were a total of 1,522 gift cards available for sale across 2 countries ( US and Canada). So congrats to you.
They weren’t sold out at 1:00, the message I got was something like there were orders waiting to be processed. It said to try again. I kept going back and then clicking on buy again until I got through. I have had the same experience the last couple of years. It has always taken several minutes of refreshing to get through to buy.

Got a BJ’s 500 Disney gift card for 479.99. 20 dollars savings, just now. Will help with paying my coming up trip. May buy another one, as then can pay off balance with both.

If you have a Sam's account or access to one you can get five $200 gift cards for $185. They are ecards so you'll have them very quickly.
Did and bought two 200’s from Sam’s, and already got the emails, and used them to pay down my balance due in 2 weeks. The two 50’s I bought are being shipped. Total for all 4 was 7 dollars less than the 500 at BJ’s. Every penny counts.

Not sure if this has been noted, but my girlfriend ordered a few $100 cards from BJs and received the new paper cards instead of plastic today. Just note with these paper cards if you try and peel the coating covering the code instead of scratching off it can remove your code, so scratch instead of peel.
Yes, this happened to me with one of the paper cards but I got lucky as I was peeling off the covering of the code I realized I was removing the code so I pressed the coating label back and than scratched and it worked.

Not sure if this has been noted, but my girlfriend ordered a few $100 cards from BJs and received the new paper cards instead of plastic today. Just note with these paper cards if you try and peel the coating covering the code instead of scratching off it can remove your code, so scratch instead of peel.

Yes, this happened to me with one of the paper cards but I got lucky as I was peeling off the covering of the code I realized I was removing the code so I pressed the coating label back and than scratched and it worked.

It's a real bummer, but I think the 3rd party Disney cards are all going this way and it's just a matter of places running out of old stock of the plastic. Our local Target and ShopRite have cut over completely.

The issue with peeling has been discussed here before, and it's not just Disney cards either, but a good reminder to always gently scratch any cardboard cards, never peel.

At least the Shop Disney are still real cards. Those are the ones I use as my keeper cards and the paper/digital get transferred and tossed.

View attachment 854343

Thank you so much for sharing! This came at a great time. I just bought 5 and they will definitely be put to good use for our upcoming trip beginning this Sunday.

The $90 for $100 DGC (limit quantity of 2) doesn't start until 5/3.

Right now you can get a $200 DGC for $185 as their best deal (limit quantity of 5).
Thanks! I meant do they send a digital flyer or something to let you know about deals?
I ordered 5 of the 200 dollar gift cards, how long do they usually take to email digital ones?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter