I’ve been getting emails that a certain gift card website is back. They used to offer big discounts and make you wait a month or longer for your order and then finally went bust taking money from many of disers. I saved thousands ordering with them in 2021 and 2022. Anyone else getting emails and considering taking the risk again?

I almost pulled the trigger. I was part of the last batch that never came and AMEX was really easy to dispute and I got my money back really fast.

I also got my money back with Chase at the end. All in, I saved so much money and avoided loss. I’m not a gambler, but now I’m seeing the draw 🤣
They know there are always going to be people who will buy from them if they put out big enough savings no matter what the risk. Just ask the people who gave their money to Bernie Madoff or every other ponzi scheme. The fact that people are saying they got their money back last time, doesn't mean you will get it back if you buy again and have issues. If they were smart, this time around they would run the scam by sending out gift cards that go bad after 2 or 3 months, when it is too late to make a dispute.

As I have said before, NO legitimate company is giving 15% discounts on Disney gift cards. If it were available, you would see legitimate stores offering it.

As I have said before, NO legitimate company is giving 15% discounts on Disney gift cards. If it were available, you would see legitimate stores offering it.
Not to take away from your correct opinion about the site in question, there are some rare exceptions to the no legitimate company giving that good of a deal. While not a straight 15% discount, Meijer has given 15% back in rewards a few times this year already.

But, yes, stay far away from that website. They are the suckiest of scumbags that ever have scumbagged.

They know there are always going to be people who will buy from them if they put out big enough savings no matter what the risk. Just ask the people who gave their money to Bernie Madoff or every other ponzi scheme. The fact that people are saying they got their money back last time, doesn't mean you will get it back if you buy again and have issues. If they were smart, this time around they would run the scam by sending out gift cards that go bad after 2 or 3 months, when it is too late to make a dispute.

Our local grocery store in Michigan (D&W/Family Fare) offers 20% off with some regularity, albeit with a low cap (only $100 per household). Last year, they offered 30% off for a couple of weeks. Same cap. But if you stack those when a available, the savings add up in a hurry...and you don't have to deal with anyone unscrupulous.

The $100 Disney GC for $90 deal at Sam's is still showing in stock on the website but several reviews dated May 8 are saying that their orders were canceled. Has anyone else experienced this? I was going to use my parents' account to order a couple of more but don't want to go through the trouble if it's going to get canceled.

The $100 Disney GC for $90 deal at Sam's is still showing in stock on the website but several reviews dated May 8 are saying that their orders were canceled. Has anyone else experienced this? I was going to use my parents' account to order a couple of more but don't want to go through the trouble if it's going to get canceled.
I just tried placing an order and cancelled right away

$5 off Zaxby's eGift card purchases of $30 or more. Valid 5/10 - 5/12

Disclaimer: These are much easier to use if you load them in the app first and either and order online or have the cashier scan the QR code at the register.

1715369418283.png

$5 off Zaxby's eGift card purchases of $30 or more. Valid 5/10 - 5/12

Disclaimer: These are much easier to use if you load them in the app first and either and order online or have the cashier scan the QR code at the register.

View attachment 858389
Through Zaxby’s website?
(Been waiting on a Zaxby’s deal for my son for school, he came home yesterday so yeah, a deal now totally tracks🤦🏼‍♀️)

Barnes & Noble eGift Card/Gift Card Promo May 2024 Promotion​

BN.com: Get a $10.00 Barnes & Noble eGift Card with each purchase of $100.00 worth of Barnes & Noble Gift Cards or Barnes & Noble eGift Cards on BN.com in a single transaction, only at BN.com. This offer is valid only on purchases of Barnes & Noble Gift Cards or eGift Cards totaling $100.00 or more in a single transaction only on  BN.com Your purchase must be made between May 3, 2024 and May 13, 2024 at 2:59 a.m. Eastern Time to qualify for this offer.

Last edited:

Barnes & Noble eGift Card/Gift Card Promo May 2024 Promotion​

BN.com: Get a $10.00 Barnes & Noble eGift Card with each purchase of $100.00 worth of Barnes & Noble Gift Cards or Barnes & Noble eGift Cards on Barnes & Noble.com in a single transaction only at Barnes & Noble.com. This offer is valid only on purchases of Barnes & Noble Gift Cards or eGift Cards totaling $100.00 or more in a single transaction only on Barnes & Noble.com. Your purchase must be made between May 3, 2024 and May 13, 2024 at 2:59 a.m. Eastern Time to qualify for this offer
Noble.com is a commercial military support company! Your link is wacky!

Not to take away from your correct opinion about the site in question, there are some rare exceptions to the no legitimate company giving that good of a deal. While not a straight 15% discount, Meijer has given 15% back in rewards a few times this year already.

But, yes, stay far away from that website. They are the suckiest of scumbags that ever have scumbagged.

Our local grocery store in Michigan (D&W/Family Fare) offers 20% off with some regularity, albeit with a low cap (only $100 per household). Last year, they offered 30% off for a couple of weeks. Same cap. But if you stack those when a available, the savings add up in a hurry...and you don't have to deal with anyone unscrupulous.

When I said no legitimate company gives a 15% discount on Disney gift cards, I was talking about a straight discount - you buy a $100 Disney gift card and nothing else and they only charge you $85.

This is different than getting money off your groceries or gas points where the value might be 30% to one person but different to someone else. For example, Shoprite a couple of times a year offers $10 off your next shopping order when buying a $50 Disney gift card, worth 20%. But that is not a straightforward 20% discount, as the value of the $10 off might be worth 20% to one person but less to someone else who would be able to buy those same groceries at another store like Aldi's or Walmart for cheaper.

When I said no legitimate company gives a 15% discount on Disney gift cards, I was talking about a straight discount - you buy a $100 Disney gift card and nothing else and they only charge you $85.

This is different than getting money off your groceries or gas points where the value might be 30% to one person but different to someone else. For example, Shoprite a couple of times a year offers $10 off your next shopping order when buying a $50 Disney gift card, worth 20%. But that is not a straightforward 20% discount, as the value of the $10 off might be worth 20% to one person but less to someone else who would be able to buy those same groceries at another store like Aldi's or Walmart for cheaper.
Meijer does the points (mperks) that you're talking about.

But D&W is different. I give them $80, they give me two $50 DGCs, and the transaction is complete.

Target Circle 360 has a promo today, $49/yr membership. For those of you that have it, is it worth it?

Target Circle 360 has a promo today, $49/yr membership. For those of you that have it, is it worth it?
Isn’t that the one that’s basically just Shipt? That launch deal has been around for over a month, it ends 5/18. Link

If I wanted Target delivered often I’d consider it but I never get my target orders delivered because pick up is so easy. For stuff shipped from target it’s free with my RedCard.

I’ve been getting emails that a certain gift card website is back. They used to offer big discounts and make you wait a month or longer for your order and then finally went bust taking money from many of disers. I saved thousands ordering with them in 2021 and 2022. Anyone else getting emails and considering taking the risk again?

I’d always be worried that Disney would invalidate the cards and create a mess that I wouldn’t want to deal with on vacation.
Personally I wouldn’t use them. It is too big of a gamble for me. There are also so many things that could go wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter