Is there any way to know the quarterly bonuses actually are (or aren't)? Every time I try using the website, I get either the already enrolled screen or not eligible screen. However, I don't even know what the offer is I'm not eligible for or already enrolled in, lol.
Same!

Is there any way to know the quarterly bonuses actually are (or aren't)? Every time I try using the website, I get either the already enrolled screen or not eligible screen. However, I don't even know what the offer is I'm not eligible for or already enrolled in, lol.
I've been getting the same thing for months...I think it's a glitch.

95% chance it’s the Max one…LOL. It’s annoying because I have that deal on so many cards and it is “tying up” those cards from any other quarterly offers until it expires.

Taco Bell Taco Tuesday Deal: $1 Crispanada at 5PM ET

1716323685070.png

Today, May 21st only, Rewards Members (free to join) can score a Crispanada for only $1 – available for the first 20,000 people. This offer will be live at 2pm PT/ 5pm ET inside the Taco Bell app with an exclusive promo code that can be redeemed at participating locations.

Plus, every Tuesday through June 4th or while supplies last, Taco Bell is offering a $5 Taco Discovery Box! This new box includes a Cantina Chicken Crispy Taco, two taco classics, and a medium fountain drink. Plus you can score free delivery on any order that includes the Taco Discovery Box!

Speaking of canning supplies, check out Blain's Fleet & Farm, free shipping on $75 for members (free to join). Plus get $10 off $100 with new sign up and be sure to use a Shopping Portal.

1716324069494.png
My order was really big, three shipment notices so I'm not sure what RMN is going to do with my cb.

I compared prices with Target, Meijer and Menards and Blain's has the best deal. I stocked up on regular lids and several cases of jars.
1716324332916.png

I've been getting the same thing for months...I think it's a glitch.

Have you always received an error? It might be your account, possibly you didn't check the box to receive promotions. Check that our first and if it looks good, give them a chat.

same

Have you always received an error? It might be your account, possibly you didn't check the box to receive promotions. Check that our first and if it looks good, give them a chat.
It worked the very first time I tried it on my Sapphire card at least a year ago. Ever since then my Disney Visa says ineligible and my Sapphire card says I already enrolled. In my profile I do not have checked off "Offers on Chase mortgages, checking and savings accounts, credit cards or car loans." because I don't want any of those but I did say yes to "Points, perks, and prizes" and "Special Offers from Friends of Chase"...maybe I have to say yes to everything for it to work...but it's odd it worked the first time. I've even tried clearing cookies to see if that helps and it doesn't.

Does anyone know if there is a limit to how many Home Depot GC you can use in a single purchase? We have a large purchase coming up and was thinking of using the Choice Card Target Deal for some added savings. I would probably need to buy about 10 Choice cards.

Does anyone know if there is a limit to how many Home Depot GC you can use in a single purchase? We have a large purchase coming up and was thinking of using the Choice Card Target Deal for some added savings. I would probably need to buy about 10 Choice cards.
I don't know the max limit, but I recently used 10 gift cards plus remaining balance on a cc.

I got a Target Spend $250, get $25, exp 5/29. I didn't sign up for their 360 account, so I was worried when PP showed her bonus was for 360 only. Mine does not have that restriction.

View attachment 861862
I got the bad bonus as well for 360 purchases. Mine is 4x 100 dollar purchases. I didn’t realize that Shipt was basically like an UberEats and not Target doing the delivery themselves, so I am loathe to use it when I have to pay a substantial tip and the in store shopper has to do substitutions that will cost me more (for example instead of 2 12 packs of soda on sale, they’ll offer me a 24 pack that costs more, Target drive up would just sub in a 24 pack and charge me the 2 12 pack price). I’d rather do a drive up order and save myself the additional money since Target is 10 minutes from my house. I also don’t think that you can get 360 purchases for things like Disney Gift cards?

I got the bad bonus as well for 360 purchases. Mine is 4x 100 dollar purchases. I didn’t realize that Shipt was basically like an UberEats and not Target doing the delivery themselves, so I am loathe to use it when I have to pay a substantial tip and the in store shopper has to do substitutions that will cost me more (for example instead of 2 12 packs of soda on sale, they’ll offer me a 24 pack that costs more, Target drive up would just sub in a 24 pack and charge me the 2 12 pack price). I’d rather do a drive up order and save myself the additional money since Target is 10 minutes from my house. I also don’t think that you can get 360 purchases for things like Disney Gift cards?

Yeah, I can get to two different Targets in 10 minutes, so I wouldn't be paying for that service either. I don't know if you can do GC from 360 but I would guess not, as I know you can't in other similar delivery programs. Maybe start a test order to see?

I also don’t think that you can get 360 purchases for things like Disney Gift cards?

That's my question as well, with the latest Target Circle 360 Reward offer, has anyone one been able to buy Disney / Specialty gift cards? I didn't add @PrincessNelly to Post #1 due to the "Same Day Delivery" and no one has confirmed it working on gc.

With 360, do you also have the option to use eGift, would that count as Same Day Delivery?

That's my question as well, with the latest Target Circle 360 Reward offer, has anyone one been able to buy Disney / Specialty gift cards? I didn't add @PrincessNelly to Post #1 due to the "Same Day Delivery" and no one has confirmed it working on gc.

With 360, do you also have the option to use eGift, would that count as Same Day Delivery?
So I just tried a test order and it won't let me do delivery as a choice. You can see it's greyed out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240522_120951_Target.jpg
    Screenshot_20240522_120951_Target.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 7
So I just tried a test order and it won't let me do delivery as a choice. You can see it's greyed out.

Oh, that's messed up. So are you going to cancel 360?
Thank you so much for testing and posting your results! I really appreciate it, we all do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter