Updated - NOV. 7TH christmas tree pass list, dates for BWV & OKW !

We'll be at the BCV from Dec 1-8 if no one else has those dates? This sounds like a fun idea!

Oh, we'll be at the BWV's from 12/29 - 1/9, can we sign up?? I bet we'd be the last BWV recipients of the season!

I have just added you to the list for BWV. Pm me with exact check in date and first and last names, so we can put it on the tree as we pass it through bell services.

This means we need 1 more taker for the BWV tree, for the dates December 23rd after (bobbiwoz) and before Chrisgil1 on the 29th, There has to be someone there for actual Christmas that wants the tree. Anyone??23rd to 29th?

My dates are Dec 1-8th at BWV.

I would be happy to contribute to shipping the tree.

When I was told it wasn't arriving until later, I had thoughts of starting a second tree list but forgot about it.

Right now we have Ressies @ OKW from Dec. 18th with check-out Dec. 24th.

We have not purchased airfare yet, but I am pretty sure the dates won't change.

We would love to have the DVC tree for a week.

Roxann

Originally posted by twinmomplus2new
I have just added you to the list for BWV. Pm me with exact check in date and first and last names, so we can put it on the tree as we pass it through bell services.

This means we need 1 more taker for the BWV tree, for the dates December 23rd after (bobbiwoz) and before Chrisgil1 on the 29th, There has to be someone there for actual Christmas that wants the tree. Anyone??23rd to 29th?

You have a PM, thank you!

whooops, sorry i have not been keeping up with the requests. i will work on them now and add everyone to the list if available for your date.

i have been working on going to MH, yeppi !

And Please Do Not Post on the old christmas tree list, or we will have a problem, thank you!

I have airline tickets on hold and I am purchasing them today. We will be @ WDW from Dec. 19 through the 24th and since that is a Sunday through Friday during choice season (no weekend points) we are upgrading our ressie from a studio to a 1 bedroom. We have decided to cancel OKW and stay @ our new home SSR since we will only have to borrow 10 points to stay in a 1 bedroom.

New tree dates:

SSR December 19th through December 24th

I hope someone is bringing a tree, we live too far to pack one on the plane!:rolleyes:

Keep us posted!

dont forget if your dates or resort changes please post,
more details are coming about the tree passing::yes::

I wanted to bump this again in case others have made or changed ressies.

Please, take us off the OKW tree list because we will definately be at SSR from the 19th through 24th. Then it's off to Grandma's house.

Anyother SSR folks who want to get on the tree list. Anyone volunteering to bring the tree? I would help with any costs involved. We have to fly and bringing a tree would be interesting, but I would love to have one in my room.

DH, DS and I will be at SSR from 12/4-12/14....we're flying out, so we wouldn't be able to bring a tree, unfortunately. (Too much toddler stuff to pack & carry, as it is!!) But we'd love to give a tree a home in our Studio for a few days if there's still an opening during that time frame!

Is the idea to also bring along an ornament to decorate the tree with (and leave on the tree), or am I just imagining that??!!

Thanks for arranging all of this, WDWSTAR!!!

Sarah

princess:

wdwstar, go ahead and remove me from the list.
(Zulaya Dec 3- 8)

There are people encompassing the dates I have so just let them do it. We get in very late on the 3rd and am not sure of plans on the 8th and I don't want to mess up the swap.

Everyone else enjoy!

wdwstar,

I would like to donate a second tree for SSR our home resort (since it is going to be such a big resort). We will be there from Dec 19 - 24th and will take it home. I will ship it to the first person who arrives for the Christmas season.

If someone is willing to start a second tree for VWL we will be there from 12/17-12/24. I was already thinking of doing a small tree anyway, but it would be great to be part of something passed on! Let me know if anyone else is interested.

CLC Tiger Pom Mom :cheer2:

What a great idea! If people don't mind a little tree, I can bring down one to start the second VWL tree? We will be at VWL 11/27 thru 12/4.
Let me know if anyone is interested.

Could you add the Strong family to the VWL tree pass? We will be there Dec. 26- Jan. 2 ( might possibly have to cancel, will know more in next month)

We still have a few dates left and with 2 trees now at VWL & SSR .
if interested please post so i can add you to the list and if your dates changed please post too.

as far as an ornament, we can vote on adding one small personalized with our last name or we also thought lime green ribbons with our last name on the ribbon.

i believe some of the tree will have lights and be decorated.

any suggestions are always welcome.

We've moved. We'll now be at BCV from Dec 15-23, and not OKW, so you'll have to remove us from the OKW tree.

- Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter