UPDATED Thanksgiving 2004 Roll Call by name and resort

Joan,
I can sympathize with you. This will be our last T-day also. Our daughter is going to college next Fall also. My be the last time for the entire family to see the Christmas dec's and MVMCP and CP, at least for a while ....

I think if we went without her next year she would disown us !!

mac_tlc

We will be at Vero Beach from Nov 24 - 27. Then it is off to Port Canaveral for a cruise.

We will join you :) We are cruising on Nov 18th then going to ssr on the 21st, then pop century and leaving on the 27th :)

We'll be there from 11/23 to 11/28. Family Gathering, party of 11 at a BWV Grand Villa !!!

We will be there from Nov 21st - Nov 27th! BWV - 1 bedroom! Can't wait, it is the first time we've been for Thanksgiving. Osbourne Lights is definitely on the list!

Plan is to spend TG dinner at Ohana's - anyone have any opinions on that?

Originally posted by DVCDAVE
Family Gathering, party of 11 at a BWV Grand Villa !!!

That's our plan for next year. We have never stayed in a GV before and thinking Thanksgiving would be perfect.

HBC

Thanksgiving was really the only time we could do it. The children all have differring school vacations EXCEPT Thanksgiving and the week between XMAS and New Years, which are too expensive pointwise.

Originally posted by mac_tlc
Already have tix for the 11/28 MVMCP

We added on one more day to our stay to attend. We haven't been at one in quite a few years and are really looking forward to it. We received our tickets in the mail just yesterday.

Great way to top off Thanskgiving week.

HBC

We are arriving on Friday after Thanksgiving with a couple we are treating to a Disney vacation for their tenth anniversary. We were going to cruise, but recent events have cause me to rethink out of the country vacations for a while.

So Disney here we come!

Well, my waitlist for BWV came through, so we'll be there in a one bedroom, instead of VWL!!! 11/25-12/1. And just made ps's for Chef Mickeys for T-day dinner. CP on Sunday night, MVMCP on 11/30. Can't wait. See you all there!!

I'll be there with 2 DS's and there families (10 in all) 11/21 to 11/28 at BCV. First time for the whole family at the same time, can't wait should be a great time for all.

Just made PS today for Thanksgiving Dinner at Cape May Cafe, was on hold with PS for 55 minutes. Wish I knew I could have just called MS to make the reservation.

We will be there from November 20th - December 1st.
We includes me, husband and almost 6 years old twins. We have friends (a family of five) that will join us on Thanksgiving Day and will leave on November 30th. WE CAN'T WAIT!

I guess I forgot to list our resort. We will be at the BCV's and there will be 4 of us. This will be my parents first time since before MGM and AK were built.

Pat-Rick,
BCV,
11/24 checkin
party of 8 celebrating Thanksgiving

Seems like this counter is moving SOOOOOO SSLLOOWW !!!

You can add our family of 30 to the list although we will be arriving day after Thanksgiving and staying for 10 days at the BW in the grand villas. We are really excited as this is my favorite time to visit the world.

We are staying at SSR on Friday 11/26 then moving "home" to BWV for the rest of the stay thru 12/5. We go every year at this time as it is less time out of school for our daughter and which ever friend she has joining us. Here in PA school is always closed the Monday after Thanksgiving for Deer Season. So she only misses four days. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. Bringing my sister and her DH and also our mom. So in all there are six of us.

:wave2:

Have a wonderful time everyone!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter