Upgrading AP

jenelope

In my house, I *am* the kid! (also, the mom, the d
I bought a regular AP for my last trip to WDW. On my next trip, the people I'm traveling with are planning to go to the water parks, Pleasure Island, and possibly Disney Quest. I did the math, and it's the possible Disney Quest trip that makes upgrading my AP to a PAP a better deal than single tickets. How do I go about doing that, though? Do I have to go to guest services at one of the parks? Can I do it when we check in to OKW? Will the upgrade reflect the DVC member discount? I'm so confused!

Any help with this is great appreciated!

To upgrade your AP to a PAP, you'll need to find a Guest Relations booth - they are at the major parks and at DD. The resorts cannot handle any transactions that involve AP/PAP tickets.

You will pay the difference in price to upgrade - Disney no longer does any prorating.

Oh, I knew about the prorating thing. I didn't expect it. But the difference between the regular price AP and PAP is $133.13 and the difference between the DVC-discounted AP and PAP is $106.50. I'd like to make sure I get the DVC discount, if possible. All of the information I've been able to find so far is about upgrading MYW tix to AP or PAP.

As long as you have the proper ID (DVC membership card, photo ID), you can upgrade your DVC-discounted AP to a DVC-discounted PAP.

Thanks Carol! That was exactly what I was hoping to hear!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter