Urgent question about parking at Boardwalk (sorry)

BostonEd

I'd rather be skiing.
Hi. I have a dinner reservation at Rosa Mexicana tonight. Can I park at the Boardwalk (or even Yacht) with a reservation I made on MDE, or do I have to go to the Dolphin? Thanks.

You should go to the Dolphin. The restaurant should validate your parking.
Thanks. That’s what I’m planning to do, but we’re also going to “hang out” on the boardwalk, so I was hoping there was a loophole.

Good news is the parking for YC and BC isn’t that much more convenient than the Dolphin for the Boardwalk area.
That is good news. I guess I’m remembering the area from my last visit differently. 20 years ago!

Deleted - incorrect info

Last edited:
Hi. I have a dinner reservation at Rosa Mexicana tonight. Can I park at the Boardwalk (or even Yacht) with a reservation I made on MDE, or do I have to go to the Dolphin? Thanks.

I'm interested in whether your parking was validated if you parked at Dolphin.

It should be. I know when we dine at Il Mulino at the Swan our parking is validated there.
That's exactly why I'm asking. We dined at Il Mulino while staying at Swan in February and enjoyed it very much. But parking was not an issue because we were already paying as we were staying there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter