• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

US Air?

blanche

Mouseketeer
Hi, anyone have any opinions on flying US Air out of Reagan National latelyl? I could use US Air out of National or Delta out of Dulles. nonstop to Orlando. Anyone prefer Delta over USAir? thanks

We usually take flight 2299 out of National, but they have recently changed their flights to Airbuses, which my DH refuses to let us fly on. We are having a hard time finding flights with times we like out of National or Dulles. The lack of direct flights stinks too. We are probably driving down for our trip in November.

I love the airbuses! Its a beautiful aircraft! I would rather fly one of those than a 737 any series.
I have flown out of Tonald Reagan airport before. I liked it, the terminal is really nice and easy to get to your gates as well.
I prefer USAir to Delta to fly. Customer service is a little better with USAir as well.
Is flying out of Baltimore an option for you? I think Southwest flies out of there. They have good prices.

Thanks kid at heart- We are on flight 2299 on June 15th. I was not worried about the aircraft but making the flight--- but I am glad for your reassurance.

See everyone at the World...

I also prefer the Airbus aircraft to the 737's! I really cannot stand 737's, LOL. They aren't "bad", but just don't have a real comfortable flight. I'm more of the 757/767 kind of person myself, but also like the 319/320/321/333's that US Airways flys (we almost always take US Airways, so I've had the chance to try quite a few of their aircraft!).

:) Have a fun and safe trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter