US-based DISer here--- Did anyone here tape.....

KingsFanInRI

Self-proclaimed 2005 Stanley Cup Champion<br><font
...last weeks NHL Heritage Classic game? I had tried to tape it but I somehow messed it up. ESPN Classic is going to show an abbreviated version here in the States, but I would love to see the whole thing. If any of you have it I would be interested in getting a copy of it. Thanks

Sorry I can't help you with the game, I am not a sports fan.

I just wanted to say thanks for coming by the Canadian Visitors board for visit.

Come again, some time.

We messed up also. Had a 25th to attend and forgot to set the VCR. UUUGGGHHH!. On the bright side I ordered DH a toque from the Montreal store.

Kings Fan I feel your pain...DW and I were lucky enough to be in the Big House last Saturday to watch Michigan trounce Ohio State, but my daughter forgot to record the game...OOOOH MY!!! What I'd do to hear Keith Jackson calling the game...

I may still have it if I have not taped over it yet I am a huge HABS fan and wasn't able to be home to watch it so I taped I will check to see if I still have it. I won't be able to do anything with it till we get back from Disney though if I do have it sorry

Originally posted by DSNY FN
I may still have it if I have not taped over it yet I am a huge HABS fan and wasn't able to be home to watch it so I taped I will check to see if I still have it. I won't be able to do anything with it till we get back from Disney though if I do have it sorry

If you have it, great PLMK and enjoy your trip, eh? :)

Howdy Kingsfan! :wave2: :wave: (another USer here who loves to lurk on the Canadian board)

I thought I had heard this, so I just double checked. ESPN Classic (geez, I hope you have ESPN classic) will be broadcasting the game tomorrow (Saturday evening) The ledgends game starts at 5, and the 'real' game drops the puck at 6. I suspect they will be slightly condendsed, but better than nuttin'. yes?

Here's the link to ESPN's listings:

ESPN Classic TV Listings

No problem I will let you know as soon as I get home from Disney

Did not tape it.
But you might be able to contact the Canadian broadcaster (CBC ) that covered the game. You might be able to purchase it though teir merchandise department.

Good call CDNut :) I never thought of contacting CBC.

If DSNY FN, doesn't have it I may try that.

Debster, I did see that ESPNClassic ran it, and I taped that tonight, but I would still rather get the original, complete brodcast... but you were right, better than nuttin' :D lol

Thanks to you all, and please keep your ears open for me in the Great White North.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter