US to CAD exchange rate today!

We just exchanged cash on the weekend for our upcoming Vegas trip....1000 American cost us 1380 canadian :rolleyes2 :sad2:That was at the RBC. But we will have a fun quick getaway - which we are fortunate enough to get to do.

Not US dollars, but I have been tracking it into Mexican Pesos. That varies throughout the day, so frustrating. Since we will have to order it into the bank, I'm just going to cut my losses and just do it. I will only lose about 40 Pesos ($1-$3) so not a big deal at all.

FYI - If going to Mexico, don't exchange to US dollars. Much better exchange rate to Pesos.

We just exchanged cash on the weekend for our upcoming Vegas trip....1000 American cost us 1380 canadian :rolleyes2 :sad2:That was at the RBC. But we will have a fun quick getaway - which we are fortunate enough to get to do.
Here’s hoping you win big. Have fun and good luck :) !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter