USAIR direct Presidents WK out of Pittsburgh

ncligs

Registered
Just booked direct non-stop flights out of Pittsburgh with good departure times on Friday Feb 14(9:30 am).Total price inc all taxes, etc was $250 each person;) Been checking every day for the last month, and the lowest has been $229 and that was with 1 stop and $350 direct.. So I booked 2 seats on the non-stop direct from Pittsburgh today:D

I've taken that flight to Orlando before. I like it's departure time (and arrival, just before Noon - when ontime). Not sure if you'll have to deal with snow (afterall, February can be warm or COLD) but we had an hour delay due to having to be deiced (took the flight in late December). Also got to watch a "deicer worker" read a newspaper as we sat there for 20 minutes before he got to work!

Anyways, great price for the holiday week!

CaliforniaDreaming,
I thought the price was good also. I booked the same flights last year for that week, and the price for "direct non-stop", never went below $350 for USAIR. Thats what I ended up paying last yr because we needed 6 tx during President's week. This year just the wife and I are going that week, last year in-laws went along with DD and a niece.
Anyway I seriously doubt the price will go much lower for non-stop to Orlando from Pittsburgh, thats why I jumped on it over the internet on the USAIR website , and got 2000 bonus frequent flyer miles also:D

That 9:30 flight can be tough to get. We usually fly to Orlando on it, but for our May 4 trip it has been sold out for months. We lucked out and got the 11:30 for $183 roundtrip, it had been $750 roundtrip for a long time but one night in February it dropped to $183 and I booked it! I thought we were going to have to go the night before, all the morning flights that day were high. For a holiday weekend, it was good you booked early.

Hope it was just a typo and you didn't book for the wrong day, but February 20, 2003 is a Thursday not a Friday (have been watching for airfare the same week). ~:)~

SuzyQue,

You are right, it was a typo........We return on Thurs Feb 20, We leave Pittsburgh on Feb 14 (friday):D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter