~~~Used Book Exchange~~~....CLOSED!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Who has some books they have read and would like to trade for some new ones?? :yay:
The only cost for this should be postage and in this case media mail is exceptable....unless you are mailing internationally or to HI, then it must go air.
You may enter up to 10 books in this exchange.....there is no guarantee that you will be able to trade them all.

Sign-ups will go until 2-5.....please have your list of books to me by then .I will send out the list of books for you to choose from on 2-6.
Send back to me in the order of ones you would like (more information with the list) by 2-8.
I will send your names by 2-10.
Mail by date will be 2-16.

If interested PM me:
your name
address
e-mail address
willing to mail international, if needed?
your list of books to trade....1-10. Please include title and author.
Research on them will be done by the people choosing....Amazon is a good place to read about them.

I've realized I have no books (of my own) I'm willing to part with. :upsidedow

I've some Scholasitc book club books, but I think that is probably a different exchange.

LOL......maybe Patsy can do a children's used book exchange ;) or you could host one, Ann ::yes::

There is enough interest, so this exchange is a GO!! :yay:
Room for more though.

I am interested. But I will have to compile a list. Hopefully get back with you today.

I will take a look at what I have here and send in a list some time later this weekend.

:thumbsup2

Okay...I think we have 5 or so now, so it seems doable.
More would definitely be better for matching....but less for me to manage doesn't sound bad either ;)

Let me know if you want in.....and then get me book lists by Tuesday evening ::yes::

Do they need to be hardback or is paperback ok?? I always have tons of extra books laying around.

Paperback is just fine. That's what all of mine are.....less expensive to mail too.
they just need to be in decent shape.

Thank you Michelle.

Anyone else?? We are going ahead with the exchange. We have 5-6 people now....but more and more books are good ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter