Used DVD/VHS Exchange Sign Ups - Closed

mickeyfan2

DIS Veteran
We have had several used book exchanges in the past. I participated in the last one and really enjoyed it. I then thought of all the DVDs/VHSs that we had that could be exchanged. So I decided to start this exchange.

* PLEASE follow through if you sign up. As everyone will be "choosing" a DVD/VHS, there will be no elves, and we don't want anyone left out.*

If you would like to participate, please PM me the following information:

DIS name
Your name
Address
E-mail address

Signs-ups start: 9/23/06
Sign-ups end: 9/30/06
Send by date: 10/7/06

Send twice the # of DVDs/VHSs that you would like to trade. If it is a remake please indicate that after the title in ().

For each please send in this format:

DVD-Title-Genre-rating-format
VHS-Title-Genre-rating-format(if available)

*The DVDs/VHSs you exchange must be in very good playable condition.*

Once I have the list of DVDs/VHSs to be exchanged, I will contact each participant with the list of DVDs/VHSs for them to choose from.

i'll give this one a try

I will PM later when I get home from work

and decide which ones I want to swap

If you send DVD's will you get DVD's? Or are you going by title? I don't know that we still have a working VHS player around here. TIA!

Ready to go in Ok said:
If you send DVD's will you get DVD's? Or are you going by title? I don't know that we still have a working VHS player around here. TIA!
You get to pick the ones that you would like to from the list. The list states if it is a DVD or a VHS. So only choose from the DVD list.

mickeyfan2 said:
You get to pick the ones that you would like to from the list. The list states if it is a DVD or a VHS. So only choose from the DVD list.

Which makes perfect sense. Sorry, a duh moment for me. :blush: I will blame it on not having my coffe yet. ;)

which are more people interested in DVD or VHS

i have alot of VHS and some DVD so i am not sure which to list???? :confused3

kaylajr said:
which are more people interested in DVD or VHS

i have alot of VHS and some DVD so i am not sure which to list???? :confused3
I am taking list with both on. Just make sure that you mark the DVD and VHS so we know what we are requesting.

Anybody else have DVDs/VHSs that you no longer watch? You can just exchange them here for new ones that you choose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter