Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm suprised, maybe they just had pity on us and wanted to give us a chance

great bunch of people but we don't give pity posts.....LOL

Want pity, go see this man
mrt2.jpg

I PITY THE FOOL

Thanks Jen, I figured it out at photobucket.

How is practice going? Have ya'll won a game recently? I think about you and your team often! :hug:

Sorry, been off the boards the past couple of days with the school carnival and talking on the phone...DH says I never shut up! Oh well!

My team has still only won 1 game. That makes a total of 2 in the past two years. We play our last game (because it would be the major miracle of the year if we won) in the first round of districts on Tuesday. They have beaten us 10-2 and 15-4 so far. But, I am going in with a smile on my face and encouraging to be the upset of the year!

Originally Posted by ntsammy5
OK, enough about The Gators and Dawgs.

A lot of people from Texas and Alabama here. Any Texas or Bama alumni here?

Hook em horns!

Roll Tide.

I'm Alabama Alumnus --- Roll Tide!
DH is Auburn Alumnus --- War Eagle!

Aren't we a marriage made in heaven :lmao:
DS has already chosen his college, UF for their School of Architecture so I guess it will be Go Gators for him :rolleyes1

I dont remember ever seeing a picture of an elephant in Alabama, no one I ever talked to from there mentioned it, then again I have never seen a wolverine around here (or a professional football team)

I dont remember ever seeing a picture of an elephant in Alabama, no one I ever talked to from there mentioned it, then again I have never seen a wolverine around here (or a professional football team)

I don't see many 'canes fans either.

OMG! I just finished reading the budget board and I laughed so hard I almost woke up DS4 from his nap. Since naps don't happen that often, I now have an awful stomach ache from laughing and trying to be quiet. Thanks guys, it was worth it!:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter