Useless old space quest answers from 2006

bump because i am just starting on this quest finally.... i am soooo bad at the games - my DD played Fireworks for me or I would never have gotten my cute little car!

So let me ask you...if you finally get the 30,000 on the Jungle Cruise but then get one of the next couple of questions wrong, do you have to go back and do the Jungle Cruise again? (That would kill me...lol!!)

Yes, if you miss it or run out of time, you are pushed back to three spaces before the missed question. Yuck!

Okay I need serious help. Haha. I don't understand about the first task to do. I go to the Autopia Space Race and drive around. Do I collect 5 gas cans or 5 trophies? Am I even in the right spot? I have been driving on it for so long and I've collect more than 5 cans and more than 5 trophies and I drive off and it says I failed the task. Help anyone? It is greatly appreciated! :goodvibes

DarkJon said:
After I get the gem in the grotto, it asks me for how many piles of treasure there are or something like that. But I keep getting it wrong! Anyone know?

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it. :goodvibes

We just got this question, too. Did you get it again when you started over?

Coasterguy said:
Adventure Through Innerspace
To get the Inner-Space Suit Blue Magic Pin you need to complete this quest. To start go to the Space Mountain Quest Deck room. Go to the console at the front of the room and Double click the console.

This should help. Good luck with your quest! :)

Thanks. I found that right after I posted. How many stacks of gold are there in the first underwater room? That isnt listed as one of the steps.

Woo-hoo I just past Jungle Cruise with 30,000 points on my first try. Is it really that hard ? Just remember after the first round to hang around in the room by pressing your back arrow button so you can make sure you snap photos of ALL the animals.

Thank you so much for the quest guide -- you're awesome!!

MrsToad said:
We just got this question, too. Did you get it again when you started over?

Just added this one in.

sorry I did not use this guide to complete the quest until today and did not know that answer was missing.

Can someone help me find the pink jewel in the Nautilus? I ahve tried about 5 times and I cannot find any jewel? Any hints/tips? Thanks!!

Aunt Cawa said:
To find the gem you need to go up on the upper ledge in Snow White's Hide and Seek Forest. To get there, go into the lower cave and click on the left. It is difficult to find the first time. The gem is on the far left of the upper ledge. It looks a little pinkish green. I noticed it when looking at the ledge when not in that quest question and comparing it to the ledge when on that question. Hope this helps!
Ahhhhh! My mouse won't work to let me in there! *sigh*

Please, what is #13? Make a splash? :goodvibes

Edit: Ok, you just go to Splash Mountain! I am so bad at quests! :rotfl:

the gem is had to find it is on the left side up on that cliff thing do you know what i am talking about?

:teeth: where do i go to play "my favorite music" is it the music machine because if it is i have a problem and it wont tell me i completed the task ahhh HELP! please

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter