Userbars

How do you make those userbar thingys?

They are pretty cool and ive been wondering for a while.

I start off in Photoshop, and open a new file (350 by 19 pix). I resize the picture that's being used and make the background transparent. I put that picture into the main file and take two colors from the picture. Then, I use the gradient tool with the two colors to make a gradient from the top to the bottom of the userbar. I make an oval stretching across the whole userbar, and move it up by hitting my up arrow key nine times. Then I fill the userbar with white at 40% transparency. Then I use an option called "stroke" to outline the whole userbar. I usually copy and paste it into paint, save it, and convert it to a small-filesize GIF.

I start off in Photoshop, and open a new file (350 by 19 pix). I resize the picture that's being used and make the background transparent. I put that picture into the main file and take two colors from the picture. Then, I use the gradient tool with the two colors to make a gradient from the top to the bottom of the userbar. I make an oval stretching across the whole userbar, and move it up by hitting my up arrow key nine times. Then I fill the userbar with white at 40% transparency. Then I use an option called "stroke" to outline the whole userbar. I usually copy and paste it into paint, save it, and convert it to a small-filesize GIF.

Ok i give up, lol i dont have photo shop anyway, But thanks for explaining :)

I will just find somebody to make one for me lol.

Edit.. Actually, Shadow can you make me a userbar if you ever have the time. Not asking to do it immediatley just wondering if you could. Thanks :)

Shadow I know your real busy, but could u make me a userbar that is light blue and white. It should say Captain with a picture of Pluto on it. There are baby pluto pictures at www.disneyclips.com if u need pics. You dont have to do this right away. THX

:banana:

4u0uds8.gif

Hi Shadow, Can you make me one that has Princess Aurora with a word that says "Lovela" on the right? You're good at this stuff. Bump and Head's up!

I was wondering if I could have a lime greenish bckground, that has a stich hat on it And says Nenob

Can I have a userbar that is electric blue with a VMK Race 07 Pin and says VirtuallyUnknown?

Thanks for doing this shadow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter