USH Shuttle

underlaugh

Earning My Ears
We are staying at a hotel in Anaheim and want to go to Universal Studios for a day. I know there is the free shuttle available, but I am a little iffy about the fact that it has only two departure times. Example: what if we're through with the park at 6:00 and have to wait for the 8:30 shuttle? Or, what if we're NOT done with the park by 5:30, when the earlier shuttle comes? Is there a way to get to and from USH without having to rent a car?

If you don't want to rent a car, the shuttle is the best way to go. If you are finished with the park before the late shuttle, you can always head over to City Walk. Lots of restaurants and shops to hang out in. That's generally what we do, and what I'm planning on doing in about 49 days!!! :cool1:

Are there any shuttles/public transportations that are not operated by Universal Studios? Just wondering.

We just did the USH bus tour in May, You have plenty of time to see the park and as Amber15 suggested if you get done early there is City Walk to browse around. We were there on Memorial Day and it was busy but we still did everything that we wanted to do. Also had time to walk thru City Walk and then grab a bite to eat. There are some really great places to eat outside the park, we ate at the Saddle Ranch Chop House and the food was excellent, huge portions for the price and the service was awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter