• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Uterine Fibroids - update #2 post #46

I had a myomectomy about 8 years ago for uterine fibroids. None of mine were that big but I had a bunch of them (I think 10-12 were removed) and one pushed against my ureter/bladder which, on occassion would cause serious pain and bloating (and was starting to cause my hypertrophy of my kidney). I was warned that they might grow back but wasn't ready for a hysterectomy. They are definitely back and will likely go with the hysterectomy this time.
So, this thread was bumped by spam (reported) but I am actually going for the hysterectomy in May. A bit complicated because I've moved away from where I'd planned the surgery (far away - like over 6,000 miles away) and the medical care where I know live isn't great, so I'm flying back for the surgery and then need to stay for a couple of weeks before I can be cleared to fly back to where I live.

So, this thread was bumped by spam (reported) but I am actually going for the hysterectomy in May. A bit complicated because I've moved away from where I'd planned the surgery (far away - like over 6,000 miles away) and the medical care where I know live isn't great, so I'm flying back for the surgery and then need to stay for a couple of weeks before I can be cleared to fly back to where I live.
Hope you have an uncomplicated surgery and easy recovery!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter