Vacation Homes

mommyinwi

Earning My Ears
I have read that some of you have rented a vacation home in the past. I have already decided to do this, since we are a large family of 6. I am getting a little overwhelmed at all the different ones. I can find a bunch for about $90-115 per night, which is within our budget. (We are going at the end of June). I have no idea which one to go with. Anyone with any recommendations? I am worried about problems with location, safety, etc. We would definitely want a private pool. Thanks. Dee

I know someone who owns a house in Sunset Lakes, and he says it is very nice and
new. there is a lake and a wildlife refuge he said,too.
this property is close to disney
here one link to some of the property's
they are located where 192 intersects with road to disney

http://www.florida-dream-homes.com/mackay/sunset_lakes.htm

i cannot find the phone number of the person we know, but i hope this helps

We found a rental home off site for $500 for 7 nights on e-bay. I would have never thought to look there, but when I became desparate for accomodations, I looked and located a family who had a guest house in the area. DH called and talked to them and we feel pretty comfortable with them.

They have a private in-ground pool in the back yard with controlled access by alarm system so your little ones can't get out to the pool.

They also have coffee maker, oven, dishwasher, complete cooking equipment, fridge, washer and dryer, along with all the setups. You really can't beat that!

Unfortunately, they are getting out of the home rental business after April, so they won't be available.

I suggest you look on e-bay and see what you can find.

We rented a home last year with my sister's family and loved it so much, we are going back ourselves this year!! Here's the link- we stayed at the Lotus Ct house, as they have 2 homes available. Everything you need to know is on the website- if you need anymore info, please email me or leave me a private message
http://homepage.interaccess.com/~bobw/florida.html

I rented a home from Florida Leisure last month and we LOVED it. We stayed in a 3 bedroom, 2 bath with a private, fenced and enclosed pool with a jacuzzi. It was such a great experience we're planning two more trips this year and my son only wants to stay at houses. And this kid has been in every kind of hotel in Orlando from the All Stars to the Dolphin to the Hard Rock!

The pull of the private pool and the separate space really appealed to me. We're renting a 4 bedroom in April from Elite Villas at http://www.elitevillasflorida.com/. I was looking for something specific and they had it for a great rate! Once you've tried one they will spoil you!

Two hints, try to find a location that is close to Disney, for a location map Click Here.
Some of the subdivisions are 15 to 20 minutes away while some are only 5 minutes away. It can make a difference in our commute so choose carefully. Always try to get the low season rates. There are LOTS of people renting homes so it is a buyer's market.

If you need any more help, PM me!

How perfect is this? I just thought to myself I should post about vacation homes and here your post is. Not only that by we are 6 going aswell :)
There's so many vacation homes it's really tough knowing which one to pick!

Hi i was just reading the posts about vaccation homes we have rented ahome at Crecsent lakes i was looking on the map locater i did not see crecsent lakes is it miles away from disney? it is advertised as being 15 mins. from disney .has any one stayed there or know where it's near. thankyou bradsgran

We rented a house with some family last year and LOVED it. I found homes4uu.com while doing an internet search and decided to cross our fingers and give it a try. We were completely surprised. The pictures on the site did the house justice. (I was afraid that they were showing one nice one and the rest were dumps.) On speaking to them about how pleased we were, we found out that they only accept homes that are 4 years old or newer and all are 12 miles from D or closer. We stayed Easter week and split the 4BR house between 3 families and so we ended up paying $50 a night. You can't beat that during Easter week!! My advice is go for it and hopefully you'll be as happy as we were. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter