Vacation Planning Service ????

DBMagic

<font color=blue>Wishes do come true<br><font colo
I am very new to the whole DL experience. WDW world I can plan without a problem but for DL, this is new. Can someone tell me what this service is? What do they do? What does it cost? How do I get in touch with them?

Thank you for your help.

We used them to help us secure our ps for meals. (although you can book those yourselves). Also as a guest of one of the resort hotels you can get them to do a variety of neat things like personal shopping ($20 plus the actual cost of your items), arrange snacks to be sent to your room at a certain time ( we had cookies and milk, mickey rice krispie squares, and chocolate covered strawberries (looked like little tuxedos). They can also deliver baskets, etc.

Everything is free except the cost of the snacks, baskets, etc. They also had black and white 8x10 photos of characters signed for us waiting with a little package of stickers, etc when we checked in, also they arranged some helium balloons for the kids at arrival.

We dealt with John he was awesome! We also met Robert while we were thereagain a super guy to deal with.

Here is the email address Disneyland Resort Vacation Planning vacationplanning (AT) disneyonline dot com

and the phone number Call 714-300-PLAN, option 2 for details

You can get their number or name on the disney site or if you want to email me I can give you the info that way

Thanks!

Carole
cware (AT) shaw dot com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter