Vacation Strategy LLC for Wyndham Bonnet Creek

Here now, will def use them again! Checkin went smooth....no issues. Great working with Rick and Humaira!

We just got back from Orlando and booked our stay with Vacation Strategy and had no problems. We checked in on 4/19 and out on 4/28. We had a two bedroom presidential in building six. It was wonderful! We had stayed at Bonnet Creek twice previously and used vacation upgrades and had no problems with them either but vacation strategy was much cheaper this time around (and I didn't know about them on my previous trips). I would highly recommend them!

So today we are 19 days out from our stay at WBC booked through Vacation Strategy and still no confirmation. I emailed VS first thing this morning and got a call back within a few hours. They assure me they have the reservation and that Wyndham is just delayed for some unknown reason in confirming it. They say they fully expect the confirmation will come through soon, probably today, but its 4 pm in my time zone now and still no confirmation.

I'm not blaming Vacation Strategy, not much they can do if Wyndham is slow confirming the reservation, but I am nervous now. How long would you wait before you gave up and tried to find somewhere else?

So today we are 19 days out from our stay at WBC booked through Vacation Strategy and still no confirmation. I emailed VS first thing this morning and got a call back within a few hours. They assure me they have the reservation and that Wyndham is just delayed for some unknown reason in confirming it. They say they fully expect the confirmation will come through soon, probably today, but its 4 pm in my time zone now and still no confirmation.

I'm not blaming Vacation Strategy, not much they can do if Wyndham is slow confirming the reservation, but I am nervous now. How long would you wait before you gave up and tried to find somewhere else?

I would probably starting "looking" around at other options but definitely wouldn't give up hope just yet .. with it being Friday I wonder if that might factor in to the delay in getting confirmation out. Maybe somebody in the confirmations dept at Wyndham is taking today off and it's putting them in a bind. I wouldn't think VS would have anything to gain by lying to you and saying that you are in the system when you really aren't.

I am in the same boat. We check in in 20 days. Glad I didn't cancel my reservation at the Dolphin yet.

Have you heard anything yet?

Have you heard anything yet?

Not a word. I've decided I will give it until Wednesday - that will be two weeks out - at which point I will ask for my deposit back and book something else (assuming anything else is available two weeks out!). I will be SO disappointed and stressed out if we don't get the confirmation though. We usually stay on site except for one time when a friend let us use her condo at Bahama Bay. We were so excited at the thought of a resort still inside the Disney "bubble" that gave us room to spread out! The thought of squishing into one of the All-Stars for two weeks does NOT appeal, not to mention I have booked very few ADRs because I thought we would have a kitchen...

Did you hear anything yet?

Not a word. I've decided I will give it until Wednesday - that will be two weeks out - at which point I will ask for my deposit back and book something else (assuming anything else is available two weeks out!). I will be SO disappointed and stressed out if we don't get the confirmation though. We usually stay on site except for one time when a friend let us use her condo at Bahama Bay. We were so excited at the thought of a resort still inside the Disney "bubble" that gave us room to spread out! The thought of squishing into one of the All-Stars for two weeks does NOT appeal, not to mention I have booked very few ADRs because I thought we would have a kitchen...

Did you hear anything yet?

Not a word. I'm giving them til Monday. I'm not usually suspicious but this worries me. We are both going at the same time and have the same problem. Please post as soon as you hear and I'll do likewise. Hope it works out for both of us!

Last minute bookings for a
week including Memorial Day Weekend (5/26- 5/28) are sparse ... YMMV
Hopefully Good Luck will reign and vacation planning will be a success .:thumbsup2

This is really bothering me. I have been on the verge of booking with them and because of these posts, and other concerns about WBC getting run down, I haven't pulled the trigger. I ended up contacting Ken Price. I may just go with them for safety's sake, if I don't see some good feedback about VS really, really soon.

I wonder if VS has any idea how many people read the DisBoards and how this could impact their business.

This is really bothering me. I have been on the verge of booking with them and because of these posts, and other concerns about WBC getting run down, I haven't pulled the trigger. I ended up contacting Ken Price. I may just go with them for safety's sake, if I don't see some good feedback about VS really, really soon.

I wonder if VS has any idea how many people read the DisBoards and how this could impact their business.

Not sure, but will let them know that when I call tomorrow. I am planning on asking for a refund of my deposit because I don't have a confirmation. I am hopeful to get a confirmation so it's a moot point but I need options. I think it's reasonable to expect a refund if they can't provide it. Fingers crossed.

Please let us know how it works out for you, Teacher. I was going to lock in with them last week, and I've been holding off because of these posts. I hope you get a good resolution to your situation!

I have had better luck calling them rather than emailing. I originally filled out a quote request on their website and still hadn't heard from them after a few days. I gave them a call and Humaira picked up right away, gave me my quote and then emailed my quote with deposit instructions. I waited a week to make the deposit until we were sure we wanted to stay there.

The deposit confirmation stated we would get our final booking confirmation 20-50 days out. So on day 28 I gave them another call and spoke to Rick who confirmed our dates and stated they were still waiting on confirmations from Wyndham and it should come at any time, this was last Wed. I got my email yesterday morning (sun) with our booking confirmation. However we are booked to arrive a day early 5/29 and stay for 8 nights rather than our request of 5/30 for 7 nights. The price is the same, so I don't really care. I just hope it won't be a problem checking in on 5/30 rather than 5/29. I will probably give them a call to double check on that. ***I just called and they said they had to book us an extra day since we had a split reservation as we were arriving mid week. We didn't get charged for the extra day. He advised us to call the hotel and let them know we would be arriving on 5/30. I kind of figured that was probably the case.

I had been wondering about WBC as we drove by it the last couple of trips so we are really excited to stay there this time. It will be nice to have the space and the price was certainly right.

Don't know if this will help or not but I'll post it anyway.

Our trip was middle of April. Booked thru VS several months prior but
then decided to add some additional days. VS stated they felt sure
they would be able to accomodate the extra days but it would probably
not happen until a couple weeks prior to leaving. Makes me nervous cause
I'm a uber planner.

At anyrate.....it all worked out great. No problems and wasn't able to get
my confirmation until about a week before we left.

I will use VS everytime from this point forward.

I wanted to give a report of our experience with Vacation Strategies since I used the board when originally booking through them. I was nervous using them at first since they were somewhat new and only a few posts about them, but after our trip, I would have no problem using them in the future.

Our trip was for 9 nights. I booked with VS back in January for our trip starting on April 26th. They told me to be on the look out for my confirmation around 30 days out. For me anyways, on Day 30, I received the email from VS with the confirmation info.

Before I paid the balance I called WBC to make sure I was in the system and everything checked out ok. I was a little nervous as our 9 night stay was booked as a 3night + 5 night + 1 Night stay, but it was no problem. We were never asked to change rooms. In fact when I called WBC to confirm they told me that I wouldn't have to change rooms either.

I would have to agree with some of the latest posts that email communication may seem slow, as I experienced the same, but when I called them directly, all my questions were answered very quickly. So I would suggest calling if you want immediate responses.

I wouldn't hesitate using them and they get my vote of confidence, but I can fully understand the nervousness as I was in your shoes just a few weeks ago and until I was physically in my room, I was a nervous.

Hope this helps some one out.

-K

Update:

I spoke with Fabian and Humaira today. I did get my confirmation, too. My original intent was to ask for a refund of my deposit. I felt very uncomfortable due to the lack of communication via email, no confirmation, etc. However, after speaking with Humaira I've decided to go ahead with our plans. She couldn't have been nicer and more reassuring in a seemingly genuine way. I should have called, but being a teacher my time during the day is so limited so I rely on email.

I did call Wyndham and am in the system. Here's hoping that everything goes well!

Update:

I spoke with Fabian and Humaira today. I did get my confirmation, too. My original intent was to ask for a refund of my deposit. I felt very uncomfortable due to the lack of communication via email, no confirmation, etc. However, after speaking with Humaira I've decided to go ahead with our plans. She couldn't have been nicer and more reassuring in a seemingly genuine way. I should have called, but being a teacher my time during the day is so limited so I rely on email.

I did call Wyndham and am in the system. Here's hoping that everything goes well!

I'm SOOO happy to hear you are finally confirmed

Well, I did it. I reserved with them today for the first week of December. I hope and pray I don't regret it. I think it will be okay though. The deal was just too good to pass up; it was about $60 less per night than Ken Price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter