Vader, Ahsoka, Yoda, the Joker(?) & Yoda's mom off to planet Disney Jan 2010 PTR...

dmank

Mouseketeer
We're off again to the Planet Disney...

Landing at the Grand Floridian.. Jan 30-Feb6. I'm so excited... never thought we'd be able to afford GF but with the 4/3 deal we are going to manage it. We'll probably be totally spoiled and never want to stay anywhere else!!

We told the kids on Monday and started the official countdown at home with a "chain link" of 82 and a calendar. Each day they open another link, take off a sticker and put it on the calendar. If I figure out how to get pics attached (seems to be blocked for me?) I'll post of picture of this. My oldest son is totally into this.

Cast of Characters:
Luke/Vader/CloneTrooper - DS6. His real name is Luke...yes, after Skywalker. The last Halloweens he has been Darth Vader, A Clone Trooper and Anakin Skywalker. He has yet to dress up as Luke Skywalker, mostly b/c I can't find a costume.

Jayna/Ashoka - DD4. Did you know that Princess Leia and Han Solo get married and have twins and one is named Jaina? Well, I changed that 'i' to a 'y' when she was born and there we have our Jedi Girl.

Isaac/Yoda - DS19mo. OK.. poor guy didn't get a true Star Wars name, but he did get named for Sir Isaac Newton which is pretty cool.

Me/I -38 -dressed up as mom of Yoda for Halloween this year. With a mask and green poncho. Nothing fancy really.

The Joker/DH - 41. I've got a great pic of DH as the Joker, and it is a really appropriate title for him since he's pretty crazy.

You might be able to get to our web gallery to see last year's Halloween pix:
http://gallery.mac.com/te7k#100141/DSC08127&bgcolor=black

I'll post soon with our plans!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter