• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Val & Dan's PJ- Wedding Canceled

I'm sorry too Val. I'm sending you huge amounts of good karma and thoughts - neither will make you feel much better right now I'm sure, but I'm thinking of you. :hug:

Def sorry to hear Val :sad1:

Come visit on the gay and lesbian board, we can try to cheer you up when you're ready :flower3:

It will all end up being ok...even though you might have your doubts now Val...

You pick yourself up and get on with the next stage of your life!!!

:hug:

Val I am so sorry. You are a beautiful, wonderful and stong woman and you will findthat perfect someone for you! Love you Val! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Love you, sweetie. You deserve all the best in life. If there is anything I can say to make you feel better, I hope it is to reassure you that everything works out the way it is meant to be. Sending you hugs, hon. :hug:

Hi Val,

Just another virtual friend here but I wanted to say that I'm really sorry that it worked out like that. I'm glad you had the strength to move on when you realized it wasn't right. Big Hug :hug:

Melissa

I am so sorry to hear about this - to be honest I had to cancel mine too - I think mine was a few days before yours. I too found out like you before it was too late that he was not the guy I met or knew. I got the best thing out of it my beautiful daughter.
Stay strong believe me it will get better except with the holidays around the corner you will have your moments.
Take care

:grouphug: I know words really can't do much right now, but I wanted to let you know that we'll all be thinking of you.

Val, While no words that I can say will help, at least you found out now before things got too much farther. While times might be rough right now, things will get better. We're hear to listen if you need a few ears.:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter