• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Val & Dan's PJ- Wedding Canceled

I agree, the top one is my favorite too. The champagne color for the vests is great too. Are you doing black tuxes?

Thanks everyone!!! The girls are wearing black dresses. I figure between my three color that is the most wearable again color. Hopefully!! I'm hoping since they get to pick the dress they won't hate being forced to buy it! :)

I can't believe it but I'm 6 months out tomorrow!!! WOW did time go fast!!! And it'll go even faster I have a feeling with the holidays coming up!! I remember what feels like forever ago thinking about Christina and her wedding being in 6 months and now she's married! I don't know why but for some reason I count time in regards to Christina's wedding!

Val you are too funny! I can't believe you are so close!!! 6 months that's awesome! I am almost to a year and I think that's a miracle! :lmao:

My dress came in about 3 weeks sooner than I thought! So I ran down to the bridal salon and picked it up. One of my BM came with me so I was able to get some shots of me in it! I do need to lose a bit of weight around my waist. I had a feeling because I felt like I had gained some weight since school started. Also I will def. need to have it altered a bit around the bust. It's a tad loose!!

DSC03614.jpg

Here's a pic of my train. It's so pretty in person.

DSC03606.jpg

And one of my favorite parts is the scalloped edging with the lace!!

DSC03610.jpg

Okay- One more of me!!!

DSC03609.jpg

The bunching in this shot will be gone when I lose weight! So yay!! I have my dress hanging in a closet right now!! It's so much prettier in person. You can't really see the beading details in the pictures.

And by the way Laura- a year will go by SO fast!! think about how much time has already passed!!!!

I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your dress is GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love all the lace and scallop edges.

I love the BM dresses and the champagne vests are great!!

They will look so nice with the black dresses.

Oh and you DO NOT need to loose weight! You look perfect in your gown!

:eek: Gasp!

Sneak!

You did not tell your Mama you posted pics. I had to find out on my own...

:sad1: I will remember this moment!

One day, you will wish for some little special something, and mama will say..

Do you remember when you did not tell me about your first pics in the wedding dress your mama paid for and waited 6 months to see you in????

That dress is fabulous on you! You totally do not look like you need to lose weight to me!

Your dress is beautiful, I love all the detailing on it! Sounds you might owe DM one for not letting her know first ;) Thanks for sharing with all of us though too :goodvibes

BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love your dress beyond words and you look great in it! I love the lace and all the detailing, its perfect. My favorite part is the train, how the lace comes beyond the other fabric. Yay, I would totally prance around in it everyday if it were hanging in my closet! :dance3:

Val you look so beautiful in your dress!!! Love that train! Dan is going to :faint: when he sees you!!!

And you are right a year will pass quickly! The time has already flown! :banana:

Awww..Kristi don't feel bad! I am sure Val was so excited she forgot! I almost did the same thing with my mom! We have tunnel vision when it comes to our dresses! :rotfl2:

1.) I'm stoked you got your dress the same week as me!!:banana:
2.) You look fabulous, dahling. You don't need to loose weight.
3.) I'm jealous that you have skinny arms...I am doing push ups like nothing else trying to get better arms
4.) okay...the bust shot:
you've seen the one of my dress, and I have the same bust shot.
When the girl at the store took it, she giggled and said "You're ****s look huge!"
:rotfl:

Gasp! This thing has a filter that filted out '****s!' No fair! My quote totally lost it's effect!

I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your dress is GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love all the lace and scallop edges.

I love the BM dresses and the champagne vests are great!!

They will look so nice with the black dresses.

Oh and you DO NOT need to loose weight! You look perfect in your gown!

I do need to loose weight if I want to breath!! But, I guess breathing is over rated! As long as I get some cake!! :lmao:
:eek: Gasp!

Sneak!

You did not tell your Mama you posted pics. I had to find out on my own...

:sad1: I will remember this moment!

One day, you will wish for some little special something, and mama will say..

Do you remember when you did not tell me about your first pics in the wedding dress your mama paid for and waited 6 months to see you in????

:hug:

That dress is fabulous on you! You totally do not look like you need to lose weight to me!

Thank you!!! I love my dress! I look at in the closet everyday but i have to be ninja becaue I'm worried my cats will get into the room with it!! :scared:

Your dress is beautiful, I love all the detailing on it! Sounds you might owe DM one for not letting her know first ;) Thanks for sharing with all of us though too :goodvibes

Thank you Vanessa! The detailing is my favorite part too!! :goodvibes

BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love your dress beyond words and you look great in it! I love the lace and all the detailing, its perfect. My favorite part is the train, how the lace comes beyond the other fabric. Yay, I would totally prance around in it everyday if it were hanging in my closet! :dance3:

When I first tried it on the train wasn't a big seller to me. But, once I saw it again I couldn't stop looking at it. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

Oh, Val, it's just lovely! I think you look perfect in it already! Just beautiful.

:goodvibes Thanks!!

Val you look so beautiful in your dress!!! Love that train! Dan is going to :faint: when he sees you!!!

And you are right a year will pass quickly! The time has already flown! :banana:

Awww..Kristi don't feel bad! I am sure Val was so excited she forgot! I almost did the same thing with my mom! We have tunnel vision when it comes to our dresses! :rotfl2:

Thank you Laura! Dan is really excited to be surprised to see in it!

Val, your dress is beautiful!

Thank you Kendra!

Wowsers Val.

Hubba Hubba. :worship:

:blush: Oh you make me blush!!!

Val GORGEOUS dress!!!!!

1.) I'm stoked you got your dress the same week as me!!:banana:
2.) You look fabulous, dahling. You don't need to loose weight.
3.) I'm jealous that you have skinny arms...I am doing push ups like nothing else trying to get better arms
4.) okay...the bust shot:
you've seen the one of my dress, and I have the same bust shot.
When the girl at the store took it, she giggled and said "You're ****s look huge!"
:rotfl:

Gasp! This thing has a filter that filted out '****s!' No fair! My quote totally lost it's effect!

1. When you got your dress it reminded me how long I've been waiting.
2. Thank you! But, I could barely get it zipped up! :lmao:
3. I call them my sticks. You can have them.
4. Yeah, I was shocked when I opened that file from the e-mail my friend sent! It def. needs to be taken in some!!! :rotfl:

Val your dress is gorgeous! I love it! You look so beautiful and happy in it! :goodvibes

Now I need to catch up with the rest of your PJ.... :laughing: somehow it got deleted from my subscriptions and I've missed ALOT!! :confused3

That is such a beautiful dress and Bride - Wow Val - completely and totally awesome!! I love the train and all the detailing especially :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter