VALLIE'S [w.i.s.h] to be FIT [--closed--]

ok so 2lbs to go till i hit the 10lbs mark!
I found my new years dress today and it is the such a nicee dress! its a marlyn manroe type dress but its red with black poka dots!

Scarsdale Day 9 -

Breakfast
tangerine

Lunch:
2 chicken hotdogs with ketchup no buns

Dinner:
Rapini
1 chicken samosa
small salad with low cal frnch dressing

I am at 9lbs lost... almost 10! woah! talk about motivation!
went a bit off track today :rolleyes1

Scarsdale Day 10 -

Breakfast:
n/a

Lunch:
2 chicken hot dogs
1 slice whole wheat bread

Snack:
half pb & j sandwhich
box of raisens

Dinner:
WW shrimp and pasta dinner
salad with low cal french dressing
thai chicken bites

- also had a bubble tease in the mall :blush:

Greetings to a fellow Canadian!! :goodvibes I've been to York university many times (almost went there myself). A friend of mine got her Masters there in Art History so I visited her quite a bit. Looked like a great school! :thumbsup2

You're doing AMAZINGLY well! You'll look fantastic on your cruise!! Keep up the great work! :teeth:

CJK said:
Greetings to a fellow Canadian!! :goodvibes I've been to York university many times (almost went there myself). A friend of mine got her Masters there in Art History so I visited her quite a bit. Looked like a great school! :thumbsup2

You're doing AMAZINGLY well! You'll look fantastic on your cruise!! Keep up the great work! :teeth:

Ya York is a pretty good school only problem is its a bit too far!

Thanks for the encouragement! :cheer2:

Day 11 - Back on track... kinda!

So i was going to follow the lunch menu for today and have a fruit salad but then my lovely nonna (grandma) brought over homemade chicken soup and I couldnt resist!

im feeling stessed with work and exams around the corner however I find instead of reaching for the bad food to deal with my stress i'm not even craving stress/confort food!

Breakfast
n/a

Lunch:
1 cup homemade chicken soup

snack:
1 chocolate timbit mmm

Dinner:
Another bowl of soup... just too good to pass up! hehe! :Pinkbounc

Excersize:
walked 20 mins to work (i work at an afterschool program with a group of grade ones :blush: )
did some running around outside with the kids for an hour

Day 12 - Down 9lbs.. 1 to go till the big 1-0!! hehe

Today I had a P.A day field trip... so stressful! they provided lunch for us and I was so proud of myself I took the top slice of bread off the sandwhich AND i didnt eat the rice crispie square!! :thumbsup2

Breakfast:
n/a

Lunch:
Turkey/cheese sandwhich w/ one slice of bread
carrot sticks

Snack:
Tangerine

Dinner:
Homemade turkey burger
1 slice cheese
1 tbspn of bbq sauce
salad w low cal french dressing (new fave!)

Excersize:
Running around after kids for like 9 hours straight!

thanks for the encouragement Jen!

I have now hit 10lbs! :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :cloud9:

Another 20lbs so go till my goal! i'm hoping to loose 10 more lbs by the cruise!

Breakfast:
1 slice turkey bacon

Lunch:
shrimp/scallop scampi

Snack:
Fruit salad with low fat chocolate dip

Dinner:
5 shrimp
1 piece of fish

Day 15

No weight loss today but keeping steady at 10lbs!
Im already starting to feel and look better :teeth:

Breakfast:
n/a

Lunch:
2 slices of chicken balonga (sp?! :confused3 )
2 slices of no fat chicken slices
1 white chedder rice cake

Snack:
1 walnut
1 chocolate truffle

Dinner:
2 baked chicken legs
1 small baked potatoe with mexicana topping mmmm

Day 16 (Yesterday)

Breakfast:
tangerine

Lunch:
Homemade "sauce" soup

Dinner:
Salmon
Salad w/ French Dressing

Day 17 (Today)

Another 2lbs lost! :banana: :banana:
- i have been tempted to cheat the last few days but I have been able to control my cravings and focus on something else. I think the cravings are coming from stress from school -

Breakfast:
n/a

Lunch:
Minced Salmon with lime
1 no fat strawberry yogart

Snack:
Half PBnJ sandwhich on whole wheat bread

Dinner:
1 bowl homemade turkey and brown rice soup

Jen.. thanks a bunch for the encouragement.. its nice to know someone out there actually reads this thing! hehe

Today.. Not the best day.. overate a bit epecially on the carbs and had some serious cravings that i tried my best not to induldge too much in but in comparision to the past i think i did OK... but must keep on track and not make this an everyday habt again!!

Day ??? I dont even know i think 18 lol
I'm on the Keep Trim program right now of the scarsdale diet to lock in my metabolism! the only problem is you get alot more freedom! its hard but im trying! next monday back on the strict part of the diet!

Breakfast
n//a --- over slept!

Lunch
Leftover turkey soup with brown rice
1/2 PBnJ sandwhich on brown bread

Snack:
2 whole wheat crackers with roast beef and cheese

Dinner:
Salmon with peppercorn sauce
No Fat Yogart
4 walnuts
** proud of myself as i passed up a side of pasta (my fave)!

Snack: (this is the bad part)
4 low fat oatmeal cookies
and
a piece of bday cake!!
actually theres a funny story behind this!
I was at a work training session and it was another co-workers bday and it ended up that this lady is a fellow DISer! how weird is that!! hehe
Just thought i'd share! its a small world after all!

Day 19(?) - Back on track!

Breakfast:
n/a

Lunch:
1 cup primo chicken noodle soup (very low cal/carb and very delicious!)

Dinner:
went out to montana's for a girl's night and got..
1 kiddie sized chicken pasta
1 small side salad
water to drink!
overall.. pretty proud of myself.. though i could have made a lower carb selection i had a pretty small portion of what i really wanted instead

Blueeyes101817 said:
Hope you are having a good weekend..getting excited about the cruise?!

o i am sooo excited u cant even imagine! haha I had lots of fun this weekend trying on clothes for the cruise! cant wait for my shopping spree on boxing day!

This weekend overall was pretty good! I was really careful with my portion sizes!

Yeserdat I had half a chicken parmasan and some whole wheat pitas with this cheese dip and today my stomach is KILLING me! I definitly cants eat heavy fooods anymore! Which is a good thing!

Today I'm back to the STRICT part of the diet and the last attempt to loose the weight b4 my cruise! Im excited so see how much i'll loose! I'm aiming for 15! we'll see!

Scarsdale Day 1:

Breakfast
n/a

Lunch
- 3 pieces low fat turkey bacon
- 1/2 cup minastoni soup

Snack
plum

Dinner

When is your cruise again? With your determinatin, I just know you'll reach your weightloss goals!! It's amazing how our bodies can't take rich foods anymore once we give them up for a while. My stomach was pretty mad at some of my food choices last week too! Keep up the great work!

CJK said:
When is your cruise again? With your determinatin, I just know you'll reach your weightloss goals!! It's amazing how our bodies can't take rich foods anymore once we give them up for a while. My stomach was pretty mad at some of my food choices last week too! Keep up the great work!

My cruise is in 23 days!
I'm HOPING i can loose anothe 10-15lbs but we'll see i'll be so happy if i can loose another 10!

Breakfast:
Rasberries

Lunch:
Assorted low fat lunch meats

Dinner:
crab and lots of it!

Also had half a bubble tease before my study group.. needed a sugar fix haha

I have a my last final exam of the semester tomorrow night 7-10 then I'm done school till jan! :banana: :banana: :banana:

My exams are finishedddddd! so no more school for me till i get back from my cruise in jan! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Breakfast
n/a

Lunch
4 slices tukey bacon

Dinner - b/c my exam was 7-10 and i worked till 530 i didnt have time to go home and get dinner so i got the healtiest thing i could get...
Seafood wrap with low fat mayo and i ended up throwing up half the wrap part out and just eating the filling
Side garden salad

So i'm pretty happy with my choice with the situation i was stuck in :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter