VDH \ Direct Contracts Delay

TroJo

Friend of Rover. Lumbago Weatherman.
Seen quite a few posts about this within different threads, thought it might be time to start a new one on its own. Seems to be major delays on creating contracts \ loading points on Disney’s end. Did you buy VDH or any other direct points starting on 5/2? Curious on your wait time or if you’re still waiting.

I was really hoping to get my blue card benefit before this morning’s Moonlight Magic lottery, but oh well :P
Here are my details:

Spoke to my guide to do a 75pt add on at VDH, phone call lasted 8 minutes and was over by 130pm EST yesterday 5/2. My credit card was charged the temporary $1 and that is all that has happened since then.

When I added points last week, my guide made the entry in the system while we were on the phone. I got the points and DVC-Y showing in my account within the hour.

My state doesn't permit digital signing of the DVC paperwork. We had to wet sign and notarize in person and send it back to DVC. We did that last week and sent it back. It arrived back to DVC yesterday. I think it will be a while before they get to it.......

Yesterday we bought 150 at VDH with guide at 11 am pacific. CC charged full amount (pending) 4.5 hours later, followed by docu sign emails 15 min later and points in account.

We were our guides 2nd call of the day at 6:20am PST. Bought 200 points and thought we'd be clear of the back up. We have yet to see Docusign, points, or a charge to our credit card. We checked back in last night and he confirmed everything was fine and it might just take an extra day.

I spoke to our guide yesterday at around 3:30pm PST and it lasted about 7 minutes. Took my card info down and said it going to be submitted but has been going slow due to it being opening day.

Card hasn’t been charged and no temporary authorizations yet.

Talked to my Guide at 8:30 EST on May 2. We had a nice long chat. Docusign arrived at 9 a.m. When I checked later, points were loaded and card changed from DVC ND to DVC Y.
However, I cannot get the card version in my Google wallet to switch.... Even deleted it and reloaded. No luck.
I suspect the bulk of buyers were on West coast time and delays built up over the day.
My contact is for unit 1B, so like others, I suspect they aren't selling 1A. Out of curiosity, what unit are we up to now?

Spoke to my guide at 9am and purchased a 30 pt add on at OKW. He was remarking the entire time about how busy he was and how crazy the past couple of days have been. It's just about 6pm and no charge on the cc and no contract to sign. I was hoping this would be done today.. but now I'm hopeful it will be tomorrow.

Spoke to my guide at 9am and purchased a 30 pt add on at OKW. He was remarking the entire time about how busy he was and how crazy the past couple of days have been. It's just about 6pm and no charge on the cc and no contract to sign. I was hoping this would be done today.. but now I'm hopeful it will be tomorrow.
Update: Had the docu-sign in my email and the points in my account by 9pm (points were 'spent' by 9:02)!

Had my phone appointment at 8:30am California time yesterday and purchased 150 VDH points. Still only a $1 charge on my credit card, no documents, no points. I'm not in a rush since we can't book rooms yet but I really want to visit the new DL lounge this weekend!

Been seeing quite a few posts of people getting their documents that had met with their guides after I had. Decided to call to make sure everything was input correctly.
Was told they are still trying to complete 400 contracts to send out.

Took us about 36 hours to get the contract, met with our guide afternoon of 5/2. I know they’ve been busy!

I am still waiting on my documents. I spoke with my guide yesterday about 9:30 AM pdt. No hold showing on my credit card yet. My guide said it has been crazy and that paperwork may take a couple days because they are so swamped. I am not concerned about it yet. Will be interesting to see which unit I get by the time I get my paperwork.

Had my phone appointment at 8:30am California time yesterday and purchased 150 VDH points. Still only a $1 charge on my credit card, no documents, no points. I'm not in a rush since we can't book rooms yet but I really want to visit the new DL lounge this weekend!
Checked with my guide. Since we're putting the points in our family trust we have to get a notarized certification of trust on Disney's template. My husband and I are both at work so it will have to wait until tonight.

I am still waiting on my documents. I spoke with my guide yesterday about 9:30 AM pdt. No hold showing on my credit card yet. My guide said it has been crazy and that paperwork may take a couple days because they are so swamped. I am not concerned about it yet. Will be interesting to see which unit I get by the time I get my paperwork.

Got my paperwork. We are Unit 1J. Working so will look at more closely later today.

I got my documents and points on 5/3. However I've also been unable to book or modify any reservations at any resort on the phone or the website and they don't know why.

We paid our down-payment on 5/2, but Nevada requires actual paper documents signed with actual ink. Our Guide said we should get the documents within a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter