• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

VDH July 27th

I had a similar problem with not all contracts showing, but of the three that did, one had enough current UY points available so I just used them.

Finally picking up my points but now I get the "We're working on it" error message at confirmation. We'll get there!

Don't select any room types and then the duo studios will show (well once the site is actually working)
Thanks. We booked ours for June via chat yesterday so I didn't really need to see them, I was just curious of availability.

The system is down for us and MS. I waited 30-45 mins on hold to book a room to be told that. I was able to book a Duo Studio but I think it might not have gone through. No confirmation or dashboard yet, and the system was buggy to get there.

The system is down for us and MS. I waited 30-45 mins on hold to book a room to be told that. I was able to book a Duo Studio but I think it might not have gone through. No confirmation or dashboard yet, and the system was buggy to get there.
The website now says Down for Maintenance

Look at your points activity page and see if it is there. I had the same problem--it took about an hour to appear on the dashboard and about 2 hours for the email to come through. (Of course, now my dashboard has 0 reservations, but that is a temporary glitch).

If you mean race weekend in Jan, member services just confirmed zero room availability of any room type for Fri/Sat or Sun nights, at VDH. (also still nothing at VGC or Disney Collection)
Yes I am thank you. My husband joked we could probably buy VDH points to get it. HAHA

Clearly problems with the VDH launch. I made 2 reservations for VDH. Last I was able to log one points I could see points removed for both reservations but only received one email confirmation and nothing was on the dashboard.

Clearly problems with the VDH launch. I made 2 reservations for VDH. Last I was able to log one points I could see points removed for both reservations but only received one email confirmation and nothing was on the dashboard.
Go to the dashboard and
1. click on "Manage Vacation Points"
2. click on the Use Year from which your points were taken
3. click on "View Complete Activity Statement"
From there you should be able to see the reservation number and details.

It has been taking "a while" for the info to show up on the dashboard and the email confirmation to come through.

(And, my dashboard has been showing some, none or all reservations depending on when I look. ) :confused3

Reactions: ngl
It has been taking "a while" for the info to show up on the dashboard and the email confirmation to come through.

(And, my dashboard has been showing some, none or all reservations depending on when I look. ) :confused3
Thanks! When I go to log in I get:
"Please Try Again Later
All password protected areas of this website are temporarily unavailable.
Please check back later."

Will try again this afternoon!

I still can't even log into the website. Sigh. I knew it would be a crapshoot, I'm assuming the December dates I'm looking for are long gone and wait-list only but I'd like the opportunity to at least look at the availability 🤨🙄😂😂

Reactions: ngl
I still can't even log into the website. Sigh. I knew it would be a crapshoot, I'm assuming the December dates I'm looking for are long gone and wait-list only but I'd like the opportunity to at least look at the availability 🤨🙄😂😂
Keep trying! Everyone is having trouble, so at least you are not shut out completely.

I got a reservation for a Delux studio just after 8:00 am CDT. I have not been able to access my dashboard since. I will be canceling a Grand California waitlist.

I got a reservation for a Delux studio just after 8:00 am CDT. I have not been able to access my dashboard since. I will be canceling a Grand California waitlist.
Got one as well for early October. I was able to see the reservation, with a number, on my dashboard, before everything shut down again. No email though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter