Vegas Girls Only Trip ~ June '09 **OLD THREAD**

So, in other words, he was my kind of guy!

When I first read the above I thought it said "I totally had a great time making out at the mall"--but then I realized that wasn't you.

Yeah it wasn't me. I didn't make out with anyone the entire trip.

The toliet paper bras were hysterically funny. Peeing your pants type of funny. I also loved dancing at the Revolution lounge even though we were the only ones. I loved the look on Cheryl's face when I was telling her about my lexus story while sitting in her lexus. The [EDIT] pics we all took. Making fun of Canadians. Eh! Theresa not getting water at the Rio buffet. OG!!!! Of the meals I had the most fun at Dick's Last Resort, but also thought that Outback was really enjoyable, and I loved the quiet dinner at the Loft. Stripper class was a hoot! Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy!!!

Yep, all of that was great memories!! I loved the TP!! I laughed so hard about the Lexus story. Dick's Last Resort was great!! Esp when Michael Jackson called and wanted his hair back :rotfl2: or the biggest "rita, and Marcie's dance from Taco.

The date auction sounds like a lot of fun. Totally you girl!

Don't forget the guys from Holland.

They were very nice! Waving at us across the room! Cutiepattooties!

I plan to get my report started soon.

Oh, another memory that I thought was great was Wendy at OG, texting while the guy was dancing. :rotfl2:
I wasn't there, but I loved that picture!!

That was too funny! I'll never forget that. :lmao:

Long live cowboys, and egg rolls. :cool1:

I don't know anything about the whole egg roll...but I can only imagine :3dglasses

YES!!!!!!!! LONG LIVE THE COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, eggroll man was totally not my type but such a hoot. There are a few guys there I would want to see again, just not the baby....after all the other guys, he was just a youngin. :lmao:

but hey...you like young hotties........

Dawn~ I loved our pic together! Next time, we shall spend more time together.

When I first read the above I thought it said "I totally had a great time making out at the mall"--but then I realized that wasn't you.

ahh...you are muh favorite COUGAR!!!!! RAWR......

HOLY POOP!!! Who the heck told???????
Not I.
Has to be someone with an "in" with the tag fairy..... :rolleyes1

Well, you were offered to try the eggroll you know. :rotfl2:
:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

But you are smiling in those pics. :lmao:
True dat!

Wellllllllllllllllllllll - I never said I didn't have fun ;)
:eek: You wild woman you!!!

Oh, and I totally had a great time making the video at the mall. Good times, good times.
Oh yes! That was fun too. I almost forgot about it. Darn it, I should have just bought a copy of it. There's always some way to duplicate it. And it came out really good too.
We'll have to make another one sometime.

Those are good favorite moments... let me see what mine are...

Well i Loved taking the picture of our feet.. it was spur of the moment and so fun!

i had such a happy time at the luncheon at outback.. it was good just to be together, simple.

hhmmmm... i started to say more.. but i'm afraid i might forget someone and unintentionally hurt their feelings. so if i do please forgive me....

i loved the first moment i hugged cheryl again.. and it made me so happy to hold debra's hand when we took the group picture.. it was cute to listen to stacielee talk about her hair.. and when i saw theresa i just had to grab her up and sit next to her at lunch, she always makes my heart warm.. it was great to get to visit with beth at lunch as we never really get to.... i loved watching jane's face when she spoke about her babyboy... and is there anything brighter than stacerita's smile, it always feels like home to see it.... and i had such a very real and genuine conversation with marcie.

and gosh i have so many happy memories of wendylouwho..i can't even begin to find one... they are all my favorite...but the best one would be at this beautiful part in mystere when i looked over and she had tears in her eyes because the music and the couple dancing reflected this pure joy..it made me cry...and a close second would be her chicken baby.:rotfl2:

Yep.. guess that's my favorite memory.. getting to touch hearts with my friends again.:grouphug:

Hi everyone,

I haven't even had time to read how your trip went, but came to skim - then I saw this post from Dawn & it really touched me. I'm glad you all had such a great time. :)

Hi everyone,

I haven't even had time to read how your trip went, but came to skim - then I saw this post from Dawn & it really touched me. I'm glad you all had such a great time. :)

Dawn has the biggest and best heart. She always says the sweetest things. Even if she has monkey fingers and can't text properly. :lmao:

Hi everyone,

Hi Mary Jo! Glad to see you here. Next time, you've got to join us. ::yes::

I did it with shutterfly. I just copied the thumbnail pics and not the full sized one.
Oh okay, cool. It's neat. :thumbsup2

LOL....I almost choked on my water.........

I just read Theresa's butter tag........

:lmao:

Well, you were offered to try the eggroll you know. :rotfl2:

Offered, nothing!! I had no choice there :scared1:

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl:

Making out in the mall???? Who would do such a thing??????

Wait, Cheryl, which one is your kind of guy???? We should scope him out. :lmao:

but hey...you like young hotties........

I know, which is why it kind of shocked me that I thought he was a baby, but geeez he looked like he still had teenage acne. :lmao: Speaking of Michael is asking me when I'm taking him to Vegas.

Question, anybody ever stay at the Rio? I found a good deal there, or MGM or TI.

Question, anybody ever stay at the Rio? I found a good deal there, or MGM or TI.
My in-laws have, and my MIL is very picky, but she said it was nice. Rooms were big. This was maybe 3 years ago. Only downside is that it's off strip. They have a free shuttle to Paris and Harrahs but still.

Between MGM and TI, I've heard, TI is nicer and the location is better. More centrally located on the Strip, and has a tram you can take to Mirage.

I think any of those three would be nice choices though. They each just have their own pros and cons.

My in-laws have, and my MIL is very picky, but she said it was nice. Rooms were big. This was maybe 3 years ago. Only downside is that it's off strip. They have a free shuttle to Paris and Harrahs but still.

Between MGM and TI, I've heard, TI is nicer and the location is better. More centrally located on the Strip, and has a tram you can take to Mirage.

I think any of those three would be nice choices though. They each just have their own pros and cons.

Thank you! BTW I got my vacation approved, so I plan to be there from Friday night until Monday.

Here's what I posted on the DL thread about the rings (just trying to make sure I send Donna the right number): I think there were 1-2 rings that no one took; is that right, Beth? This is what I have in my list that each person owes (some had paid previously so this is only what I have to send to Donna): me-4, Dawn-8, Cheryl-8, Theresa-4, Stacie-4, Deb-4, Marcie-4, Beth-4. And I did collect it from everyone while we were there. So Donna gets 40. But like I said, I think there were 1-2 still in the bag...???

OK, I just checked the bag with the tiaras and party favors in it and there is one extra blue one in there. I paid for my blue one that I wore, so I guess this is an extra. :confused3

There is only one though, not two. Not sure where all the others went. I sort of lost track once I brought them over.

Does anyone want this extra blue? I really don't need two blue rings. I guess if no one wants it, I'll just send Donna the 4 for it. Just let me know.

Stacie, I just checked the pic and it appears Dawn has on a black boa, so this one I have here must be hers. I will send it off to her.

And I have one extra blue ring if anyone wants it, let me know. If not, I guess I can give it to Noelle and send Donna the 4 for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter