Vegas here i come !

Judy from Boise

Watch out – might take away your
After a two year break, my DD and i will once again be heading to Vegas for our 4th annual Mother daughter trip ! Actually I will be there for a conference....but the night's are ours !
3/23-3/28 Mirage. Hoping for warm weather.
In addition to all the old favorites, we are determined to finally see the Fremont experience.:cool1:

After a two year break, my DD and i will once again be heading to Vegas for our 4th annual Mother daughter trip ! Actually I will be there for a conference....but the night's are ours !
In addition to all the old favorites, we are determined to finally see the Fremont experience.:cool1:
:woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :banana: :cool1:

That's great! I'm happy for you. I think it's great your doing a mother/daughter trip. Don't forget to have a deep fried Twinkie or Oreo when your on Fremont Street. ;)

Be aware that the day you arrive is the end of one of the biggest sports events in Las Vegas - the first weekend of the Men's NCAA basketball tournament. Expect to see lots of basketball fans (MEN!!!) hanging around the sports books!!

Be aware that the day you arrive is the end of one of the biggest sports events in Las Vegas - the first weekend of the Men's NCAA basketball tournament. Expect to see lots of basketball fans (MEN!!!) hanging around the sports books!!

:lovestruc Aw yes March Madness one of my favorite times of the year:lovestruc
When the song It's raining Men plays over and over again in my head!:cloud9:

that is too funny because it will be evened out by my large conference of mainly women nurses !

How are you getting to downtown (Fremont Experiernce)? If you take the bus - the Deuce, give yourself a lot of time and try to get on the top deck in the front. It's a great view from there and make riding the bus an enjoyable experience. Have a great time. We will be there in April. :cool1:

Don't forget to have a deep fried Twinkie or Oreo when your on Fremont Street. ;)

I'm going to Vegas just before Elton's birthday to see the Red Piano! This will be my first Elton John concert!!!!

I've heard of the deep-fried Twinkie, but not the deep-fried oreo. Those both sound good, but where do you get those?

I'm going to Vegas just before Elton's birthday to see the Red Piano! This will be my first Elton John concert!!!!

I've heard of the deep-fried Twinkie, but not the deep-fried oreo. Those both sound good, but where do you get those?

I have seen Elton quite a few times but never in Vegas, he is never there when we've been in Vegas, I heard the show is Great. Give us a report when you get back.

The deep-fried Twinkies are Downtown Vegas, I don't remember the name of place, but there is a huge sign outside that you can't miss, never saw anything on oreo's, but then again I wouldn't look because I would never eat either, but I do remember seeing the sign! Enjoy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter