Vegas Trip ~ November '09 (It's over, but we had a blast!)

I will volunteer to get the price is right tickets but i need to know how many.
I'll pass on the Price is Right. Even at the discounted price, it's more than I can spend right now. Noelle's birthday is coming up, and so is Adam's, and Christmas of course. lol Besides I'd be mortified if I was called on!!! :scared1: I am not one to want to be in the spotlight.

I can meet up with everyone Saturday morning, do brunch, hang out until time for you to go into your show, then I can walk down to Planet Hollywood or Caesars and do some shopping until you are done.

Beth, what was that that link you posted about the CSI experience - 2 tix for $35? Can we get that?
If Cheryl is still signed up for the shopping show, she can call into the show and get those tickets. It's a pair for $35. Otherwise it's just regular price.

I'll probably pass on that too. I'll just do the dinner and then meet up with y'all again for drinks.

Beth are you going to see if Jane & Amy need a ticket? Cheryl is you Mom going to Price is Right?
I told them once we got plans set, I'd send them the itinerary and they could pick what they wanted to do and when.

But first I need to make sure we are set before I send it to them since they have to arrange for child care and such. I don't want to switch plans on them! LOL
So, is this set now??

Friday
Arrivals at different times.
Beth and Marcie go to dinner, followed by The Mentalist (hoping to get cheap tix that day)
Linda, Cheryl and Doris have dinner downtown, followed by the Gordie Brown show.
After shows are over, all meet up again at Carnaval Court near Harrahs where they have drinks, flair bartenders and dancing. And Ghirardelli's is right there too for dessert

Saturday
10:30 brunch at Peppermill restaurant
1:30 Be at Bally's to register for Price is Right (1:30 until approx. 4:30)
Back to MGM to change for dinner
6:00 dinner (reservations required) at Wolfgang Pucks in MGM
8:00 CSI Experience (60-90 minutes)
By 9:30 we should be ready to head to Kahunaville for drinks.

Sunday
Lunch at Cheesecake Factory @ 11:30, followed by Bellagio conservatory and fountains.
Cheryl, Doris and Linda go to Lion King @ 4:00, with dinner after show, around 7:00.
Beth and Marcie go to dinner at Burger Bar @ 5:30, then to see Chippendales.

Okay, I just went ahead and sent messages to Amy and Jane on Facebook, so hopefully they will check in soon and let me know what they want to do. :)

Beth are you going to see if Jane & Amy need a ticket? Cheryl is you Mom going to Price is Right?

I don't even know that the Price is Right thing is! LOL

Fill me in.

Beth: I believe I am still signed up for the shopping show but have NO IDEA where my number etc. is. I keep getting emails though.

Someone has to point me in the right direction--between being gone last week and being sick I am lost.

I don't even know that the Price is Right thing is! LOL

Fill me in.

Beth: I believe I am still signed up for the shopping show but have NO IDEA where my number etc. is. I keep getting emails though.

Someone has to point me in the right direction--between being gone last week and being sick I am lost.
These are the hours the show is on the air:
Monday through Friday
7:00a.m. - 9:00 a.m
1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m

Saturday & Sunday
9:00 a.m. to Noon

If you call during those hours to (702) 221-SAVE they should be able to help you out and either look it up or get a new one. Just tell them you are signed up, but lost your number. Then tell them you want the CSI Experience tickets. They are listed at $35 for the pair. Which is perfect, one for you, your mom, Linda and Marcie. The sooner you call the better because they will mail the tix out to you and you want to make sure it arrives in time.

If you'd rather not deal with calling in and such, you can order tickets directly from MGM but they are $30 each: http://www.mgmgrand.com/entertainment/csi-the-experience.aspx Either way, they recommend you order in advance.

The Price is Right thing seems fun!! You've watched the tv show before right? Well, it's the same thing. Here is a link with all the info: http://shop.vegas.com/shows/showtimes2.jsp?show=881
I think your mom would like it. And maybe one of you will win a new car!! :yay: Or a microwave. ;)

Marcie said she would order those tickets, just let her know how many. :thumbsup2

I have a small change in plans. My in-laws are coming that weekend and so I have to spend some time with them now. Nothing major.

I'll be at the hotel Friday around 4. Marcie and I are going to eat at Dicks Last Resort in Excalibur. Then probably see The Mentalist which starts same time as Gordie does, 7:30. So we should be finishing around the same time. Are we still on for meeting for drinks at Carnaval Court after? Or maybe a Ghirardelli sundae?

Saturday I won't be there all day. I'll be with family.

So Marcie was going to see what y'all wanted to do for breakfast and/or lunch for that day. She'll be hanging with y'all and also going to Price is Right.

I'll be there that evening around 5 in time for dinner. I'm making the Wolfgang Puck reservations for 6 to give everyone time to change and such, is that ok?

I'll be sitting out the CSI thing and then go with y'all to Kahunaville. I'll also be spending the night with Marcie, so I'll be there for Sunday plans. I'm looking forward to lunch at Cheesecake Factory! Pumpkin cheesecake = :love: LOL
And the Bellagio of course.

Then I guess we split ways again while Marcie and I go to dinner and Chippendales, and the rest of you go to Lion King and then dinner.

I'm excited to hang out and see everyone again!!! :dance3:

I have a small change in plans. My in-laws are coming that weekend and so I have to spend some time with them now. Nothing major.

I'll be at the hotel Friday around 4. Marcie and I are going to eat at Dicks Last Resort in Excalibur. Then probably see The Mentalist which starts same time as Gordie does, 7:30. So we should be finishing around the same time. Are we still on for meeting for drinks at Carnaval Court after? Or maybe a Ghirardelli sundae?

Saturday I won't be there all day. I'll be with family.

So Marcie was going to see what y'all wanted to do for breakfast and/or lunch for that day. She'll be hanging with y'all and also going to Price is Right.

I'll be there that evening around 5 in time for dinner. I'm making the Wolfgang Puck reservations for 6 to give everyone time to change and such, is that ok?

I'll be sitting out the CSI thing and then go with y'all to Kahunaville. I'll also be spending the night with Marcie, so I'll be there for Sunday plans. I'm looking forward to lunch at Cheesecake Factory! Pumpkin cheesecake = :love: LOL
And the Bellagio of course.

Then I guess we split ways again while Marcie and I go to dinner and Chippendales, and the rest of you go to Lion King and then dinner.

I'm excited to hang out and see everyone again!!! :dance3:

Ok--here is what I propose:

Friday: everyone arrives and that evening Linda/ Mom and I got to dinner downtown and Gordie. Are we meeting up later?

Saturday--I think we just hang out, maybe meet for lunch, before the Price is Right thing. (Marcie, please get tix for me and Mom). Then dinner. I will call the shopping show and get CSI tix today. Then Kahanuaville--right?

Sunday I don't believe Linda and I have finalized our plans. Lunch at Cheesecake sounds good. Although I was hoping to do Dick's but I guess Marcie needs her "taco" fix earlier?

Does anyone want to put any input on brunch on Saturday? I am easy, we can meet up at the resort to eat or pick a place or keep the place we have. We can change the time too. As long as we can be at Bally's by 1:30?? Maybe 11 or 11:30 instead of 10:30? There is a Rainforest Cafe at MGM that opens at 8 am so they would have brunch.

Friday: everyone arrives and that evening Linda/ Mom and I got to dinner downtown and Gordie. Are we meeting up later?

Saturday--I think we just hang out, maybe meet for lunch, before the Price is Right thing. (Marcie, please get tix for me and Mom). Then dinner. I will call the shopping show and get CSI tix today. Then Kahanuaville--right?

Sunday I don't believe Linda and I have finalized our plans. Lunch at Cheesecake sounds good. Although I was hoping to do Dick's but I guess Marcie needs her "taco" fix earlier?

I just need a taco fix period. :lmao: If y'all want to go Sunday I can wait, I just wanted to make sure and be able to go.

Cheryl, please get me a CSI ticket. I am going to get the Price is right tickets this weekend as soon as I hear word that Jane & Amy aren't going. Right now we need 4 tickets.

Cheryl the other way to go to Dicks is if we went for lunch Saturday.

We can meet for a drink and/or dessert at Carnaval Court if you want. Our shows should finish up about the same time. You can call us when you are done.

Perfect. I will be there in time for dinner. And yes to Kahunaville.

Aren't you doing Lion King, then Burger Bar?

Why not do Dick's on Saturday?? That would work. Then Sunday can still be Cheesecake Factory. :)

Marcie for Friday you and I will just find someplace else to go. Do you like Chinese?

Cheryl, please get me a CSI ticket. I am going to get the Price is right tickets this weekend as soon as I hear word that Jane & Amy aren't going. Right now we need 4 tickets.

Cheryl the other way to go to Dicks is if we went for lunch Saturday.

Marcie, just get the Price is Right tickets. I haven't heard from either of them and don't know when I will.

If anything, they would most likely just join us for the dinners and that's it.

So Marcie needs 4 Price is Right tix.

Cheryl needs 2 pair (4 tickets) of CSI tix.

I'm going to get 2 Chippendale tix.

And who's buying the 3 Lion King tix?

Why not do Dick's on Saturday?? That would work. Then Sunday can still be Cheesecake Factory.

Marcie for Friday you and I will just find someplace else to go. Do you like Chinese?

Great minds think alike, I just suggested that. Chinese, tell me the place and I'll look at the menu. I am sure I can find something.

Beth what time do you think the lastest we should do Dick's on Saturday?

Great minds think alike, I just suggested that. Chinese, tell me the place and I'll look at the menu. I am sure I can find something.
LOL I saw that too. ;)

There's a PF Changs at Planet Hollywood: http://www.planethollywoodresort.com/pdf/pfChangs_menu_sep09.pdf

OR

Yolos Mexican Grill: http://www.planethollywoodresort.com/pdf/Menu_Yolos0609.pdf

Beth what time do you think the lastest we should do Dick's on Saturday?
If it were me, I'd get there more on the early side. Maybe 11? :confused3

Okay, maybe we could all meet up at 11 on Saturday in our hotel and head over to Dick's to eat? I need to make sure I have everyone's cell number.

Whatever everyone decides for the meals is fine by me. I'll be scrounging a ride from one of you, so wherever you go, I go!

Two more weeks!:yay:

Whatever everyone decides for the meals is fine by me. I'll be scrounging a ride from one of you, so wherever you go, I go!

Two more weeks!:yay:

Sweet, then Dick's at 11 on Saturday. It's funner with a big group!!!

I'll buy the tickets when I get home tonight.

Beth we can do PF Changs.

Ok, so PF Changs for dinner Friday night. :thumbsup2

So I think this is accurate..........for now: LOL!

Schedule

Friday
Beth and Marcie go to dinner at PF Changs, followed by The Mentalist (hopefully)
Linda, Cheryl and Doris have dinner downtown, followed by the Gordie Brown show.
After shows are over, all meet up again at Carnaval Court near Harrahs where they have drinks, flair bartenders and dancing. And Ghirardelli's is right there too for dessert

Saturday
11:00 lunch at Dick's Last Resort

Sunday
Lunch at Cheesecake Factory @ 11:30, followed by Bellagio conservatory and fountains.
Cheryl, Doris and Linda go to Lion King @ 4:00, with dinner after show, around 7:00.

Ok, so PF Changs for dinner Friday night. :thumbsup2

So I think this is accurate..........for now: LOL!

Schedule

Friday
Beth and Marcie go to dinner at PF Changs, followed by The Mentalist (hopefully)

Saturday
11:00 lunch at Dick's Last Resort

Sunday

YEAH!:yay:
I love it.
I wonder if they have coffee makers in the rooms. Anyone know? I need my cup-o-joe in the morn and don't want to walk far or order room service. Hummm, I have a little 4 cup maker I may put in my luggage. Or, I could send it with Cheryl in her Lexus. But that means I have to get it to her before hand. Let me think about that....:scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter