Vero Beach 2014 Information & Adoration Thread

Do they happen to have bikes with training wheels for rent? We'd love to take a bike ride, but my little guy isn't steady yet without the training wheels.

Thanks for your help!

We will be staying Feb 1-4 before a trip to DisneyWorld where we will be staying at the Beach Club. This is our first time at Vero Beach so I don't know the resort. Does anyone know if there will anyplace to watch the Super Bowl Game at the resort or should we look for some place else in the area?

We will be staying Feb 1-4 before a trip to DisneyWorld where we will be staying at the Beach Club. This is our first time at Vero Beach so I don't know the resort. Does anyone know if there will anyplace to watch the Super Bowl Game at the resort or should we look for some place else in the area?

The Green Cabin Room (2nd floor above lobby) has a bar. If I recall, there are TVs so you should have no problem watching the game from there.

We are trying to plan our first stay at Vero Beach. We were thinking about late Aug. to end of Sept. but I now see that is a time when we are not allowed to walk the beach at night due to the turtle hatchings. We are not wanting to go then if this is the case. When would a good time to go be around that time but we would not have the strolling of the beach issues at night?...smjj

Hi! Thank you for all your help with all my questions. We booked May 6-10th. 2 bedroom. Very excited as it will over my hysband's 40th birthday.

So what dining reservations should I make in advance? When are character meals?

The character breakfast is on Saturday mornings. We loved it! Donald & Goofy. DD favorite is Goofy. DS is Donald. Even our in laws get a big kick out of it.
I think the Pirate dinner is only in the summer.
We ate at Sonya's one night. It was good but a little pricy. Like most things Disney!
We also like the Ocean Grill. It's down the A1A a couple miles.

Subscribing - going for a week with my best friend for the first time in August, and looking forward to reading through all this wonderful information

Hi! Thank you for all your help with all my questions. We booked May 6-10th. 2 bedroom. Very excited as it will over my hysband's 40th birthday.

So what dining reservations should I make in advance? When are character meals?

You have been added to updated roll call, enjoy your stay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter