Vero Beach in November and general questions

goofy4wdw2

DIS Veteran
We are thinking of taking a last minute trip to Vero Beach in November. Is is usually warm enough to swim in the pool and ocean? We’ve never been so curious how much there is to do for kids (ages 14, 11, 8) and how many nights you recommend staying. Are chair and umbrella rentals for the beach super pricy? Do you stay on resort the whole time or anywhere you recommend venturing to explore or eat? Which airport do you recommend flying into for VB? Thanks so much!!

We go to WDW every November and swimming is alway iffy. Sometimes it’s warm enough and sometimes not.

There isn’t much to do near the resort. You’d have to venture out a little further. We never stayed at Disney VB, but my in-laws have a house close it. I think 2 or 3 nights is enough for my family since the beach is pretty much the only thing to do there. Disney VB probably has enough activities to occupy the kids a little longer.

For the airport, we fly into MCO.

Disney will always have something for the kids. As for the swimming I learned to swim in Washington lake water which is always colder than Florida ocean so I would say it depends on your perspective :)

Go for it. We live in the area and November is a really nice time of year.

We live flying in and out of the Melbourne airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter