VERO BEACH Information & Adoration Thread

Does anyone know if they have trivia nights in the Green Cabin room again? We used to go there all the time before the pandemic as a family friendly activity, but when we were there in 2021 it was only alcohol tastings there.
We have been there at many times during and post the pandemic and have not seen anything related to trivia in the Green Cabin Room. Sounds like fun though!

Does anyone know if they have trivia nights in the Green Cabin room again? We used to go there all the time before the pandemic as a family friendly activity, but when we were there in 2021 it was only alcohol tastings there.
There was trivia listed in the activity sheet for June 4th-10th this month. I wanted to go!

Starting to plan for an October trip. I'm looking at Google maps and there's a "road" called Historic Jungle Trail. Is that something you can do if you rent bikes at VBR?

Anyone have any information on celebrating July 4th there? Does the resort have anything? Anything special nearby?

Starting to plan for an October trip. I'm looking at Google maps and there's a "road" called Historic Jungle Trail. Is that something you can do if you rent bikes at VBR?
We have rented bike many times and the Jungle Trail is our go to route. In fact that is the only route we do. I also usually jog on it several times per trip.

Is it ever possible to get a hotel room or studio in June or July at the 7 month booking mark? Or do they typically book up before that?

Here you go. July 2- July 8 activities

Thank you for posting. I have a little trouble reading, but does it say that the majority rules and trivia in the green cabin room is for 21+? If so, that is disappointing because we love going with our teenager and they let her in in the past. I still may ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter