• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vero Beach Must dos

disneymayz

DIS Veteran
1st time visiting Vero Beach for 2 days in June. Would like to know what everyone's must dos are.

It has been a few years since I've been there, but I highly recommend the activities about sea turtles. There was a wonderful talk, and you could go out in the mornings to observe the nests being tagged. My family really enjoyed this!

Hello. If shutters is open ( there are some refurbs going on ) I would def dine there one night it is really nice. Very popular so do make an ADR. We just enjoyed hanging around the lovely pool, my wife went into the water and loved it. I enjoyed sitting on the rocking chairs on the porch. Vero town not much to do worth a skip but the resort is lovely just 2 days I would hang around there.

Last summer we took a kayak excursion at the near by river. We say dolphins and manatees. It was a lot of fun. When you arrive you can go to "Eb & Flo's" and see what activities are available during your stay. It's located by the pool. You can also rent bikes and play mini golf.

we loved having drinks and snacks at the Green Cabin room, Sunday brunch at Shutter's and loved the Ocean Grill. Otherwise relax, relax, relax

Not meant to be flippant, but I would never go there without earplugs. I don't know why or how, but I've never been bothered by noise at any other DVC, but have had a lot of trouble the two times we stayed there.

Thanks for all the info. Relaxing for my family is keep moving. Taking all this with us to help make the most of the 2 days.

My wife and I made it to Vero a few years ago. When we go back some of our Must Dos include a pre-dawn stroll on the beach followed by a glorious sunrise, a rousing game of put put golf, another visit to the McLarty Treasure Museum, drinks in the Green Cabin Room and of course beach and pool side time.

Have a great time there. I'm jealous!

Character Saturday breakfast. Campfire sing along, eating wings at the bar ; they are soooo good! If you have kids then the unbirthday party. Rent some equipment from eb and flo's. Such an amazing and relaxing resort ! You will love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter