Vero beach pool ?

princessK30

Mouseketeer
Hi,
My husband and I and our daughter who will be 9 months at the time, are going to Vero beach for the first time in August. I was just wondering if you are allowed to take infant rafts (for example ones with a sunshade attached) into the pool? If not, can we use any other type of floatie with her or is there something available to rent? We can't recall the "pool rules" on things like this for kids from any of the other Disney resorts either?? Hopefully someone can help, thanks so much!!

I believe I saw someone with one of those when we were there last.....last summer.

Cheryl

Hi,
My husband and I and our daughter who will be 9 months at the time, are going to Vero beach for the first time in August. I was just wondering if you are allowed to take infant rafts (for example ones with a sunshade attached) into the pool? If not, can we use any other type of floatie with her or is there something available to rent? We can't recall the "pool rules" on things like this for kids from any of the other Disney resorts either?? Hopefully someone can help, thanks so much!!

It may depend on the number of people in the pool and the size of your infant raft and the lifeguard on duty. They might not allow. Most pools will not permit floats and tubes at the pools unless they are the smaller ones for babies. And most won't allow the covered ones at all.

we were just there last week. it was packed and we had no issue for our baby float.

Just wanted to update after our VB trip last week, we were able to use our baby float with and without the sunshade so it was perfect! Also, one of the lifeguards told us that next time if we don't want to bring our own, you can get baby floats at eb & flos to use in the pool :)

Just wanted to update after our VB trip last week, we were able to use our baby float with and without the sunshade so it was perfect! Also, one of the lifeguards told us that next time if we don't want to bring our own, you can get baby floats at eb & flos to use in the pool :)

Isn't Vero the best?!?!?!?!

Glad you had a good time.

cheryl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter