• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vero

WDW-BWV

Mouseketeer
I am curious about the beach, chair rent, cabannas, etc. Do you do it in Advance? In the morning? Whst time? What if you go back to your room for a while do folks take 'your spot'?

We have always rented the loungers in the morning the day we wanted to use them. Never had a problem with anyone taking our "spot" if we left the beach for a while.

Last month my husband went down to the beach before we were all ready to head out and reserved 2 sets of loungers and umbrellas for our family of four. When we went down - a "lovely" group(3) of ladies had taken one of our loungers. When we told them we had paid for it they insisted THEY had paid for it. So my husband went back up and told them what happened. There was a look of surprise on the young mans face at the rental area - and he went off and get us another lounge. It wasn't long before the "lovely" ladies decided they had enough and took off walking down the beach.

We have been to Vero many many times and this is the first time we ever encountered this. Makes me wish I had asked to see their receipt. ;)

We rented 2 loungers (brought our own umbrella) and when we went out to the beach for beach time (around 11am) and would leave our stuff on the loungers if we went up to pool/food counter for a bit. Nobody ever bothered out stuff. We didn't see cabanas...do they have them? That would be sweet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter