Very excited now.....

tracymiami

Mouseketeer
Martin and I have got the time booked off from work so I should be booked up very soon. so excited :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Not going until next October but I can still start planning......

Another quickie question, WEATHER in Florida Keys in November, it will still be OK to flop out in the sun on the beach wont it or am i being completely stupid. Just can't imagine it warm in November anywhere!!!!!

Hugs to all

T :p

Congratulations
I have been 2-3 times in November, I assume you are going early in the month as you say october.
We have usually had great weather, it was in the low 90,s on 1 occasion. Rain is unusual but it can get cooler especially in the evenings. We have had to wear a jacket before but that was for a couple of cool days at the end of the month and the rest of the holiday was very warm. :cool:
Enjoy your planning

Chris

Hi,
Weather in the Keys is usually fabulous in November. The only thing to watch for is if you have a cloudy day, be sure to still wear plenty of sunscreen- the uv rays are VERY strong even when you think you will be o.k. ( a hint of personal experience in there?)

Carol:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter