Very first DISigns...preparing for our trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sent out the email with the .pdf this morning....leaving this weekend for :earboy2: WDW :earsboy: so i wont be on until July :) :jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:

Love your work. What a blessing you are to so many to help make their trips even more special.

I am in the midst of planning my parents and youngest siblings first trip and would love to present to them a Disney Character book as well. I am PM'ing you my contact information. If you would send me the updates while I hunt down the original book that would be wonderful.

We are still finalizing our trip details, but would love some of your work with a planning book as well.

Hello! Could I get an invite for the Tusker House on September 24th at 9:50am and one for 50's Prime Time Cafe on September 25th at 5:45pm? Your DISigns are great. Thank you!:)

Your work is simply fabulous! I am PMing you for whenever you return from your trip! Hope it is fabulous!!

OMG, I must say how excited I am to have found you. My girlfriend saw the idea online about using the encyclopedia as an autograph book in Disney and went ahead and ordered one for both of my kids. We are going to Disney in the fall of 2014. She then was leaving it up to me to design the missing pages. We discovered your phenes (sp?) and ferb one online somewhere but now that I found the original designer I am happy. Eventually I will pm you for a copy of your wonderful creations. Also if we figure out which characters are still missing would you be able to make them? There is no rush obviously. I am still fairly new to the DIS (even though I signed up in 2010) and must say I am getting addicted. Thanks for all your help and the wonderful work you do!!! Look forward to working with you!

I would like an email too!

I ordered my copy of the Encyclopedia from Amazon since they're out of stock EVERYwhere - I think I got an older version, so hopefully I can piece together the pages I need for our trip! I'm glad I have 3 more months to prepare, lol.

rossfamily816@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!

I love your encyclopedia pages! May I request the files too? My e-mail address is inspirationsbyvania (at) gmail (dot) com. Also, do you recommend any particular paper to print them on so that they blend in with the book pages? Thanks in advance!

I have an odd request, but I figured this is the best place to put it - I bought an Encyclopedia off Amazon used, and it's missing pages :worried: (as well as being the older copy) so I'm missing a couple pages. If anyone has the ability to scan the couple that I need I would be SOOOOOOOOOOO appreciative. :worship::worship::worship:

I need:
Lightening McQueen
Maleficent
Mater
Mickey
Mike Wazoski
Minnie
Mr Incredible
Mulan
Queen of Hearts
Rosetta
Russell
Vidia

My email is rossfamily816@yahoo.com

Thank you so, so much!

Hello,

Your work is AMAZING! If you don't mind I'm going to send you a PM for encyclopedia pages.

Thank you in advance!
Staci

Is there a possibility you can email me the extra pages and also make some dining cards? My email is scrapbookgenie

At g mail

If there is a charge, just let me know. We are going in September

Thanks!

I am not setup yet to PM - new at this :) and not sure if my other message went through - can you please send to me? my e-mails is scrapbookgenie {at} g-mail thanks!

I would also love some for dining - so we can chat about those?

Just a heads up...I printed my sample today (I know I'm WAY behind, leave in 4 days) and I found a few boo boos....most of them only noticeable to those of us with OCD/Perfectionism. So I have redone a lot. If anyone is interested in having a file with all of the pages including cover. Feel free to PM me. If you however do not have OCD them feel free to keep downloading these ;-)

Sorry, just can't take a border out of alignment or an image not even ;-)

Have taken a massive hiatus from the DisBoards after getting a new job and now finding out they are moving me up to my own classroom....Yay! I've had a lot of request for the encyclopedia pages, but a lot of us have noticed that the actual books don't sell for the cheaper price anymore :( I will finish filling the request for those today...but as for my invitations, I don't have the dedicated time to make any right now :( I haven't been home for a while, trying to get my new room ready :) Sorry if this inconvenienced anyone, but I know there are some other really talent Dis'ers that can help you out :)

Be sure to stay subscribed...on days off I may just upload some good "blank" stuff for everyone to use.

Have taken a massive hiatus from the DisBoards after getting a new job and now finding out they are moving me up to my own classroom....Yay! I've had a lot of request for the encyclopedia pages, but a lot of us have noticed that the actual books don't sell for the cheaper price anymore :( I will finish filling the request for those today...but as for my invitations, I don't have the dedicated time to make any right now :( I haven't been home for a while, trying to get my new room ready :) Sorry if this inconvenienced anyone, but I know there are some other really talent Dis'ers that can help you out :)

Be sure to stay subscribed...on days off I may just upload some good "blank" stuff for everyone to use.

I sent you a pm. Thanks.

Invite-TuskerHouse-001.png

Any chance I can get a blank copy of this e-mailed to me?
miss.cristabel@yahoo.com
thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter