Very Merrytime: shows and entertainment?

brent02139

Mouseketeer
We're going on our first Very Merrytime on the Dream this winter. I'm concerned that they're not going to do the plays such as Golden Mickey's, Aladdin, Believe on our 5-night voyage. Has it always had those shows in the evenings? I get that things can change and Disney can decide not to do it, but at least want to make an informed decision. TIA

edit: first week of december

Last edited:
We're going on our first Very Merrytime on the Dream this winter. I'm concerned that they're not going to do the plays such as Golden Mickey's, Aladdin, Believe on our 5-night voyage. Has it always had those shows in the evenings? I get that things can change and Disney can decide not to do it, but at least want to make an informed decision. TIA
The main theater shows on DCL are typically onboard for years before being changed.

Unless, of course, the weather is so bad that it's dangerous for the performers to perform. Or COVID (or some other disease) runs through the cast.

I too will be on the dream for the very first time but it’ll be my second Very Merry. I guess it would be helpful to know if you actually will be on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day? We will be going on the week before.

I too will be on the dream for the very first time but it’ll be my second Very Merry. I guess it would be helpful to know if you actually will be on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day? We will be going on the week before.
we are before Christmas as well, first week of december

we are before Christmas as well, first week of december
I think you will be in luck then. Several of the numbers might be tweaked with Santa hats or seasonal costumes, and include a seasonal dance number, with more of a verbal change in scripted comments by Cruise Director.

edit: first week of december
Scott has a collection of previous Navigators on his site and you can look at those to see a typical Very Merry. You should have all the regular mainstage shows. https://disneycruiselineblog.com/personal-navigators/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter