VGF First Impressions... Rough View...

The pictures I've seen of the rooms are beautiful. But are they worth the points, whatever the view? We use our BLT points to walk to the MK and enjoy the TOW lounge.

My favorite points stay is at AKL. We, 2 adults, use 69 points to stay in a value studio at Jambo house for a week! For Food and Wine! We love Jambo over Kindani and we save points!

I love VGF as much as anyone. But for the DVC points cost, I'm also looking at cash AP discounts for the GF. My fantasy is to stay RPG @ Xmas.

Easy remedy,get some bread and entice birds to the view.I wouldn't mind that view....reminds me of childhood when I dared to climb out onto the roof to sunbathe.

We like dumpster view when the animals can get in it...very funny!

In a way, I believe it is a shortcoming. I can't imagine that anyone will "want" to be assigned this room. However, I do relate it to "the dumpster" at VWL or Carousel at SSR in that I think that you will see many posts from people suggesting that it is a less than desirable location. I get the whole Standard View thing, it's just that every other Standard View unit will have a much superior view than this one... However, I do agree with previous posters that the sure way to avoid this room is to just book a Lake View... :-)

But I do think that is everywhere...look at BLT..some SV rooms get views of the fireworks and some get nothing...I had a standard at Jambo that saw animals...not all do..I agree that getting that room is not ideal but the good news is that hopefully, it won't be something that one gets too often!!

I would never book standard or value and expect good views, that is what the rooms with the higher points are for.

If you want a better view, best book it or pay to move.

I agree. I would rather use less points to stay at the GF. I can go outside for a view.

Not a great view, but actually enjoyed the pics and layout, even a palm tree in the rain looks heavenly as we are no up to 9 below zero.

It's good info to know this view is out there if folks choose standard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter