• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VIDEO: A Plant-Based "Lobster" Roll from Disney's Hollywood Studios?

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
You read that title correctly. A plant-based lobster roll. Ryno is at Disney's Hollywood Studios trying this...unique?...menu item. Watch and see if he thinks it's worth trying!

Thank you Ryno for the food review. I'm not Vegan but like to try vegetarian and vegan options. Since I have some adult children that have dairy and other food sensitivities it gives us more options when choosing our meals and snacks. I too assumed there would be a lobster substitute but when I saw the description I realized it would not have one. Since I'm not a fan of creamy dressing in general I think I'll pass on this one and try the hummus dish in Galaxy Edge instead.

Good video Ryno. I agree and think Lobster roll was a bad name for that thing. Lobster rolls should be toasty bun, cold lobster salad filling and the filling should be relatively mild to highlight the lobster that you're paying for lol. I feel like there were too many flavors going on in that vegetable/fruit salad on the bun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter