Video Camera in Dining Rooms?

scsagh

Earning My Ears
What nights are there shows, parades, etc. happening in the dining room that I'll be in trouble with my kids if I haven't brought the video camera along? We will be on the Magic Eastern. Don't want to bring it every night if I don't have too!

:confused:

good question - I dont have a video camera but I did pick up an extra camera just for indoor use
I know there's the AP show, Small World show, and what else?

We were on the Western and the Tropicalfragelestic (spelling) was a great night to have the video camera also!

I brought it to almost every meal - you never know when your waiter might start spinning plates or your child becomes part of the server parade. The kids had fun videotaping things that I wouldn't have- and of course, zooming in on light fixtures, floors, menus - but looking back, fun to see the details that you don't really notice when you are there :)

Don't forget about the character breakfast. Besides coming to the tables, they put on a cute song and dance show.

I actually came back during the late seating to get some video of our servers doing the conga line. Bring it every nite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter